2021 Free Agent Thread

MikeT14

9 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

If Parsons falls to 19…?

You run to the podium, while tripping on wires & as you fall...you sling the card to Goodell & hope he catches it.

Parsons is gonna be a stud.

It would be a bigger steal, than sweat falling to the 20's to us, imo.

stud GIF

Stud

32 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wow! He got the money he was looking for. Lot more than C. Samuel! 

Love watching them pay for another injury risk. Now pay Barkley the farm and just be like us a few years ago with Smith Reed and Trent out before they even started. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I won’t make fun of the Giants signing Kenny Golladay. At least they’re giving their young QB real weapons with the hopes he’ll succeed. 

Another reason why we will top out at 7 wins in all likelihood.  There is no way that the Eagles or Cowboys will suffer the same number of injuries that they had last year.  In the same way, I also doubt that we get away as unscathed as we did as it pertains to injuries.  In addition, the Giants are making additions as well, and are also returning some injured players of their own.  

I don't see us making enough improvements to get over the hump, so to speak.  Trotting out Landon and Bostic means our D will continue to have the same weakness, and we aren't going to get good enough QB play to matter long-term.  

26 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Another reason why we will top out at 7 wins in all likelihood.  There is no way that the Eagles or Cowboys will suffer the same number of injuries that they had last year.  In the same way, I also doubt that we get away as unscathed as we did as it pertains to injuries.  In addition, the Giants are making additions as well, and are also returning some injured players of their own.  

I don't see us making enough improvements to get over the hump, so to speak.  Trotting out Landon and Bostic means our D will continue to have the same weakness, and we aren't going to get good enough QB play to matter long-term.  

It’s pretty shocking they’ve done absolutely nothing at LB. I mean, it was a major weakness last season and we’ve just ignored it lol