🏈 PLAYOFFS 🏈 BUCS (12-5) @ Saints (13-4) - Sunday at 6:40pm EST

bucsfan333

Carlton Davis is a top 10 corner. Dean has that potential but he’s really inconsistent. The game against the packers in October is about as good a game a CB has played all year, same with him locking down Calvin Ridley in week 17. 

But  then he has these mental lapses. He will always be a starter though because he has natural size/speed combo that you can’t teach and elite ball skills.

Edited by CP3MVP

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Really appreciate this moment in time.  Brady is creating historical moments playing for our team every week.  We probably will never see a QB like Brady again playing at an elite level in his 40s.

That 1st super bowl is the only gripe I'll ever have with TB12. he unknowingly stole it...

We did it! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

This really was on par with that Eagles Championship team in 02. I have to admit I was surprised we pulled it off, and especially surprised with the pass defense. Guys making plays all over the place! 

This is the Tom Brady effect that we all hoped for. On to the frozen tundra, and I ain't scared.