2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thoughts on Giants landing both Haason Reddick, 34OLB and Yannick Ngakoue, 34OLB?

Nice... we knew we could NOT hang with any big dogs in terms of pass rushers.

I like Bowser (played at UH) and Ebukam.  I was surprise no one bid on Bowser (very versatile defender) and that Ebukam's reserve bid was so high.  

Ngakoue would have been a nice add playing Jax 2X a year... lol... but that APY was way out of our league.

IRL I hope Texans sign Bowser... well.. I hope a lot of things about the Texans IRL (I did dust off my Ronnie Lott jersey a couple of weeks ago :( )

Edited by jch1911

4 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I was surprise no one bid on Bowser

Was one of the 1st names I thought on targeting but ended up deciding to keep Von Miller.

I'm kinda surprised no one bid on Eric Wilson and Patrick Peterson.

I get PP was kinda pricey, but he is a hell of a player that had 3 picks on a down year playing in a Vance Joseph's defense.

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

Was one of the 1st names I thought on targeting but ended up deciding to keep Von Miller.

I get PP was kinda pricey, but he is a hell of a player that had 3 picks on a down year playing in a Vance Joseph's defense.

That is because I don't have money to challenge those bids.  😫

3 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Patrick Peterson passer rating against is going the wrong direction for his APY.  

Maybe a change of scenery is in order and will change things.  

Just now, JetsandI said:

@ny92mike

If that kind of UFA process has been unchanged since first TCMD then don't change.  I like it. 

Yeah man, we've been running it this way from the start.  Most everyone seems to enjoy it, lot of players come off the board in the early rounds and it still leaves a ton of talent to be had in the following rounds.  About the only thing that seems to have gone well without errors...haha.

This is basically the foundation of this mock draft.  When I was working on putting out a mock in this forum, I got a ton of feedback from a lot of the guys here.  So what you see is a collective of suggestions that I cherry picked to make this.

• Like 2