2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@LuckyNumber11 @swoosh @ravens5520 @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

IMPORTANT

potential schedule change

Round 2 UFA Tuesday Feb 16th  (moved up from Feb 17th)

Round 3 UFA Thursday Feb 18th (moved up from Feb 19th)

Please state your preference on this ASAP

I am okay with it

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@LuckyNumber11 @swoosh @ravens5520 @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

IMPORTANT

Good with me either way.

5 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Don't care either way.....        Just don't push that draft date up on me,, that list is massive.

I'm going to look to see if that list from the site hasn't been reduced.  Site mentioned that they would be removing names at some point.

34 minutes ago, squire12 said:

IMPORTANT

Yes from me providing everyone knows,

35 minutes ago, squire12 said:

IMPORTANT

I'm cool with whatever we choose. 

2 hours ago, jch1911 said:

Do you trust the clowns to do a proper rebuild?? Cause I don't... it's also why EB refused / turned down a 2nd interview... he could see what was going on... Caulley is about literally the only person who "wanted" the job b/c he knew this was his last chance to be a HC... It.disgusts.me (sorry - not sorry - for rant)

Look on the bright side.  It could be WAY worse.  Your probably wondering how it can be any worse?  Let me give you a little history from a Cleveland Browns Fans perspective......

Since 1999 when Cleveland was "FINALLY" able to get a team again after being stolen in 1996, their record has been 112 wins to 239 losses (with an 0-16 season as an exclamation to how bad we've been).  That's an average of 5 wins per season and 11 losses per season.  They have been to the playoffs "twice" since 1999, once in 2002 and this year and have NEVER made an appearance in the Super Bowl.  They have had 12 different coaches,10 different GM's, and 2 Owners since 1999.  With all of the losing, Coaching/GM turnover along with all of those high draft picks, you would think that during that time frame they would have found a Franchise QB at some point during the first 17 years prior to Baker Mayfield.  Let me show you what we've had in Cleveland as our starting QB at one time or another:

Image result for browns name jersey

The jersey above doesn't even include:

Austin Davis

Josh McCown

Cody Kessler

Robert Griffin III

DeShone Kizer (Mr. 0-16 himself)

Kevin Hogan

Tyrod Taylor

I can go on and on about what true misery looks like when it comes to a fans football team but I would like to think you get the point.  If any of you ever feel bad about your team, just think about what the Browns went through for 20+ years.  I know this probably doesn't make you @jch1911feel any better about your situation but there is no way the Texans can have as bad of a streak as the Browns have had.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, squire12 said:

IMPORTANT

I'm just looking for a consistent 2 days throught free agency.

Peace!!!