2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

4 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Look on the bright side.  It could be WAY worse.  Your probably wondering how it can be any worse?  Let me give you a little history from a Cleveland Browns Fans perspective......

Since 1999 when Cleveland was "FINALLY" able to get a team again after being stolen in 1996, their record has been 112 wins to 239 losses (with an 0-16 season as an exclamation to how bad we've been).  That's an average of 5 wins per season and 11 losses per season.  They have been to the playoffs "twice" since 1999, once in 2002 and this year and have NEVER made an appearance in the Super Bowl.  They have had 12 different coaches,10 different GM's, and 2 Owners since 1999.  With all of the losing, Coaching/GM turnover along with all of those high draft picks, you would think that during that time frame they would have found a Franchise QB at some point during the first 17 years prior to Baker Mayfield.  Let me show you what we've had in Cleveland as our starting QB at one time or another:

Image result for browns name jersey

The jersey above doesn't even include:

Austin Davis

Josh McCown

Cody Kessler

Robert Griffin III

DeShone Kizer (Mr. 0-16 himself)

Kevin Hogan

Tyrod Taylor

I can go on and on about what true misery looks like when it comes to a fans football team but I would like to think you get the point.  If any of you ever feel bad about your team, just think about what the Browns went through for 20+ years.  I know this probably doesn't make you @jch1911feel any better about your situation but there is no way the Texans can have as bad of a streak as the Browns have had.

Peace!!!

Yeah, but Kelly Holcomb was "magical" according to then Browns HC Butch Davis. 

Texans at least have a great QB in Watson, they just need everything else. 

42 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@LuckyNumber11 @swoosh @ravens5520 @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

IMPORTANT

potential schedule change

Round 2 UFA Tuesday Feb 16th  (moved up from Feb 17th)

Round 3 UFA Thursday Feb 18th (moved up from Feb 19th)

Please state your preference on this ASAP

I'm in favor of moving things forward

Monday -

Tuesday - UFA deadline

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday - UFA deadline

Saturday -

Sunday -

Monday -

Tuesday - UFA deadline

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday - UFA deadline

See how neat it is.   Tuesdays and Fridays.  Be with me, you b.

Edited by JetsandI

5 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Look on the bright side.  It could be WAY worse.  Your probably wondering how it can be any worse?  Let me give you a little history from a Cleveland Browns Fans perspective......

Since 1999 when Cleveland was "FINALLY" able to get a team again after being stolen in 1996, their record has been 112 wins to 239 losses (with an 0-16 season as an exclamation to how bad we've been).  That's an average of 5 wins per season and 11 losses per season.  They have been to the playoffs "twice" since 1999, once in 2002 and this year and have NEVER made an appearance in the Super Bowl.  They have had 12 different coaches,10 different GM's, and 2 Owners since 1999.  With all of the losing, Coaching/GM turnover along with all of those high draft picks, you would think that during that time frame they would have found a Franchise QB at some point during the first 17 years prior to Baker Mayfield.  Let me show you what we've had in Cleveland as our starting QB at one time or another:

Image result for browns name jersey

The jersey above doesn't even include:

Austin Davis

Josh McCown

Cody Kessler

Robert Griffin III

DeShone Kizer (Mr. 0-16 himself)

Kevin Hogan

Tyrod Taylor

I can go on and on about what true misery looks like when it comes to a fans football team but I would like to think you get the point.  If any of you ever feel bad about your team, just think about what the Browns went through for 20+ years.  I know this probably doesn't make you @jch1911feel any better about your situation but there is no way the Texans can have as bad of a streak as the Browns have had.

Peace!!!

Nor does the jersey include Brock Osweiler who came with a 2nd round pick from.... (drum roll) the Texans.

Your shirt is also why it is depressing right now... you search and search and search for FQB. So when you have one (Watson), you don't do everything in your power to alienate them... :( 

8 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Monday -

Tuesday - UFA deadline

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday - UFA deadline

Saturday -

Sunday -

Monday -

Tuesday - UFA deadline

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday - UFA deadline

See how neat it is.   Tuesdays and Fridays.  Be with me, you b.

I would prefer to avoid the Friday deadline if possible.  Date night, game night, etc