2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Just now, Counselor said:

Me too when someone doesn’t hold up the draft waiting for a trade. 

Problem is no one values future picks. When I evaluate this initially as to who has smashed this out the park I think they show huge value especially when you get a future pick from a rubbish team. I get the fact people want picks this year and future picks are for show but surely the process of this is to try and prove we can do better jobs than the idiots in charge irl.

• Like 2

Just now, mountainpd said:

Problem is no one values future picks. When I evaluate this initially as to who has smashed this out the park I think they show huge value especially when you get a future pick from a rubbish team. I get the fact people want picks this year and future picks are for show but surely the process of this is to try and prove we can do better jobs than the idiots in charge irl.

I value them. Just like the real draft. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Can be a part of it, but a small one. If I trade down I'm going to build around Ryan and would therefore need picks this year

I was only joking from previous chat on this thread, I’m at 32 so have no chance. Unless you want pick 12 value.

Edited by mountainpd
  • Like 1