League source: Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy will be back in 2021

JAF-N72EX

4 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Let’s rely on the guy who brought us Glennon, Trubisky and Foles to get our next QB.

Join us in reality please.

And again...football is more than a QB...as the fact they still haven't had a losing season in three years...patients clearly isn't your strong suite but sometimes building a TEAM takes time...we are on the way to that...find a QB...a few other playmakers...be more aggressive on defence...this is a team with enough talent to get to the playoffs again.

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

They're leaders who stink at putting together a quality product annually

"Stink" would be 3 or 4 wins on a season...not 8 or more in the last three seasons...some of you guys clearly have never supported a sports team that actually stinks 😂

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

And again...football is more than a QB...as the fact they still haven't had a losing season in three years...patients clearly isn't your strong suite but sometimes building a TEAM takes time...we are on the way to that...find a QB...a few other playmakers...be more aggressive on defence...this is a team with enough talent to get to the playoffs again.

And score 3 points?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

It’s been 6 years.

Some, most, view your level of patience as accepting mediocrity. 

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

It’s been 6 years.

Some, most, view your level of patience as accepting mediocrity. 

Well it's been 3 years of both of them together so not 6...your the guy who would have sacked the likes of Sean Payton for not bring success in those first three years too 😂

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Every year it's more more about the QB. I don't care if you have a everything else in good order, without a QB you have zero shot. 

Well it's been 3 years of both of them together so not 6...your the guy who would have sacked the likes of Sean Payton for not bring success in those first three years too 😂

Pace has had 6 years and this is what he has built on offense. It is absolutely pathetic.

5 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I think your standards are so low it is sad.

My standards aren't low at all...I am just realistic that all is not doom and gloom when on the 3 years they have been together while never having excellent QB play they still have not produced a losing season...that might mean nothing to someone like you who has no patience and just wants to moan about the fact we don't win every game but for people who look at the bigger picture it means something...patience pays off in these situations...find a QB and this team becomes very very good.

Edited by Madmike90

Just now, Madmike90 said:

My standards aren't low at all...I am just realistic that all is not doom and gloom when on the 3 years they have been together while never having excellent QB play they still have not produced a losing season...that might mean nothing to someone like you who has no patience and just wants to moan about the fact we don't win every game but for people who look at the bigger picture it means something...patience pays off in these situations...find a QB and this team becomes very very good.

My standards are low at all...I am just realistic that all is not doom and gloom when on the 3 years they have been together while never having excellent QB play they still have not produced a losing season...that might mean nothing to someone like you who has no patience and just wants to moan about the fact we don't win every game but for people who look at the bigger picture it means something...patience pays off in these situations...find a QB and this team becomes very very good.

Find a QB, that is all, good to know.

We just retained a GM that is a complete cluster F when it comes to QB.

That is illogical.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

My standards are low at all...I am just realistic that all is not doom and gloom when on the 3 years they have been together while never having excellent QB play they still have not produced a losing season...that might mean nothing to someone like you who has no patience and just wants to moan about the fact we don't win every game but for people who look at the bigger picture it means something...patience pays off in these situations...find a QB and this team becomes very very good.

I'd honestly argue that point. Find a Mahomes or Rodgers and it becomes very very good, but right now we have two mediocre OTs, no QB, ARob is likely leaving town, so we have Miller (who has an IQ to match his TD count this year) and Mooney as the top two receivers. The defense has a short window left but with a good DC I'm not too concerned about that atm. 

Offensively the team is mediocre after Pace has been here 6 years. I get the frustration.

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

Every year it's more more about the QB. I don't care if you have a everything else in good order, without a QB you have zero shot. 

JG/49ers
Foles/Philly
Kaep/49ers
Ravens/Flacco
Old Peyton/Broncos

I agree QB is the most important position but it takes more than that to win.  Look at Rodgers, Wilson, and Brees ask them why they haven't been to a SB in years.