Madden 18

bucsfan333

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Remember when Madden first implemented the hit stick? I remember playing on my buddies Game Cube. 

I've recently felt they've gimped it since then, though it's probably just more realistic. Back then, using it was the most satisfying thing you could do when playing with a friend.

1 hour ago, RedRider said:

I've recently felt they've gimped it since then, though it's probably just more realistic. Back then, using it was the most satisfying thing you could do when playing with a friend.

It was always a forced fumble. And the animation was sweet; like a jump headbutt. Used to wreck everyone... or whiff and give up the big play.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Just finished the longshot story mode. Surprisingly really well done.  Just wish I could've played in the NFL lol.

You kiiiiinda can. If you go to connected franchise or whatever and make a superstar he is the default character so you can kinda use him 

8 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

I literally popped in the forum to see if you were complaining about this version of madden and here you are lmao.

Its the same, though.

Im glad to see you think about me.     Who are you again?

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Just finished the longshot story mode. Surprisingly really well done.  Just wish I could've played in the NFL lol.

Yeah I would recommend everyone to play it... It's short, but man, emotional ending

13 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

I literally popped in the forum to see if you were complaining about this version of madden and here you are lmao.

Its the same, though.

Going to go out on a limb here and say I find it hard to believe that your very thought at one point in this day was "Well, let's see if that one poster on that one football site is still contemplating Madden as a future purchase."

Sounds a bit far-fetched. ;)

Archived