Future QB Discussion

G08

29 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Dude, we are years and a GM change away from having an actual answer at QB.

I'd rather they didn't trade for Wentz, or Darnold, really. But are you actually utterly convinced that either guy couldn't get it done? 

Or that they can't trade up for a guy? 

27 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I'd rather they didn't trade for Wentz, or Darnold, really. But are you actually utterly convinced that either guy couldn't get it done? 

Or that they can't trade up for a guy? 

I think being desperate and short on resources coupled with an incompetent GM is not going to work out.

If by some miracle Pace actually acquires a decent QB I expect knock off Andy Reid and his massive ego to do nothing to fix or develop that player. He will be scapegoated for every offensive issue like Mitch was.

Long story short, I think the chances we see above average QB play in 2021 is less than 5%.

Edited by WindyCity
  • Like 1

I believe that the Bears need to flush this regime and start over if they really want to address the QB spot.

This roster will continue to limp along at 8-8 and keep them out of the top 10.

This GM and HC will continue the offensive cluster F.

We need actual change and a reset or we need to get tremendously lucky. I think the reset is more likely, just have to wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I can’t speak for any of you guys, but  @UltraWeedHater is DEFINITELY my go to guy for NFL news on Twitter. 😂

So you saw the display name of Barry McCockiner and thought, “yeah that might be legit..” but when you saw “ultraweedhater,” you’re like “waaaait a minute...”?  😂

16 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

So you saw the display name of Barry McCockiner and thought, “yeah that might be legit..” but when you saw “ultraweedhater,” you’re like “waaaait a minute...”?  😂

😂😂

That account changed its name at some point earlier tonight. I saw the same tweet earlier in the night and instead of Barry McC it said “SprotsCenter” and it fooled one of my friends who shared it in a group text. 

Being honest looking at the photo for “Barry” super quickly on my phone while scrolling where the picture is small it does somewhat resemble Schefter... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

😂😂

That account changed its name at some point earlier tonight. I saw the same tweet earlier in the night and instead of Barry McC it said “SprotsCenter” and it fooled one of my friends who shared it in a group text. 

Being honest looking at the photo for “Barry” super quickly on my phone while scrolling where the picture is small it does somewhat resemble Schefter... 

lol that’s the fake doctor in drug rehab commercials that come on at like 2am.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, G08 said:

I'm ready for this to be over already. 

This is essentially where I’m at right now.  And the sad part is that the off-season doesnt really begin for another couple of weeks.  The super bowl was 9 days ago, yet it already feels like we’ve been hearing QB rumors for an eternity.

• Like 1