Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You wonder why I'm suspicious of you...?

It's because there's no plausible explanation of you playing this poorly thus far this game as Town.

What?

Please list what Daniel has done to support this notion that he is playing poorly?

Point by point with quotes is appreciated. 

VC

theuntouchable - 6 - Pickle Rick, Malfatron, MD4L, Daniel, Lind L. Tailor, Shinigami C

Counselor - 3 - Forge, Shinigami D, MWil23

Daniel - 2 - theuntouchable, swoosh

Malfatron - 2 - Shinigami A, squire12

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

Tk3 - 1 - Whicker

Nazgul - 1 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: Nazgul, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, Tk3, SirA1, Counselor

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

What?

Please list what Daniel has done to support this notion that he is playing poorly?

Point by point with quotes is appreciated. 

Ooooh! Squire coming to the defense of Daniel! Now I've seen everything. ;) 

In all seriousness, here's what I'd say:

*The feigned/fake Sophie's Choice monologue he had about Matts/Malfatron seemed super fake yesterday, and he was quick to end up there after brief vote switches earlier in the day on the twins. More than this, his deflection and subtle implication that he was scum hunting and that I followed him on one of the twins' votes while simultaneously throwing out the rest

*The connection between Blue and Daniel backing the rationale for Matts was intriguing to me

*He then indicated that somehow Matts had an invest on Malfatron and heavily hinted at that, which from my point of view, he was doing to gain traction on putting heat on Malfatron, thus setting up a two way conversation with Touch/Malf, all while Counselor was being pushed to an extent (perhaps a subtle defense there?)

*He's missed, on two separate occasions, the fact that we have the benefit of the autopsy to help game solve.

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's go to the replay and see:

"What the night move he had that made him think Malf was scum" (I'll omit the redundant and unnecessary 2nd was here).

So, you don't recall anyone saying it, and yet 26 minutes ago you said that there WAS a move that he had made.

P.S.

Have Blue proofread your posts in Discord.

You've either got blinders on or you're being purposefully disingenuous.  A night result does not equal an invest.

Common, man.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You've either got blinders on or you're being purposefully disingenuous.  A night result does not equal an invest.

Common, man.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Straight out of scum Malf's book of setting up 2 false equivalencies. 

And furthermore, there's another plausible explanation, which is that I'm scum pushing you for a mislynch and to benefit my faction and hurt town...and yet you didn't go there for some reason. I'd have thought someone who is Town would have at least floated that as a possibility.