TCMD(2021)

RedGold

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Richburg-  Starts out at almost 12 Mil per year.       We could probably start looking at him around Round 5-6 if we don't fill that spot early,   but he's not quite the player he once was.   

Ok .. just a name I saw without much research ... 12 mil is ridiculous

Dee Ford I'd keep on a back burner nevertheless  ...

27 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Richburg-  Starts out at almost 12 Mil per year.       We could probably start looking at him around Round 5-6 if we don't fill that spot early,   but he's not quite the player he once was.   

He did not play this year at all. Are we sure he's even in the league?

J

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Who is Richburg and why have I never heard of him?

He is a 30 year old C, who played his whole career in the NFC--Giants then 49ers. He went on IR week #15 in 2019 and has not played since. He has been a good but not great player, who may be at the end of his career. I would not touch him unless we know a lot more about his injury.

J

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC_Guy said:

Ok .. just a name I saw without much research ... 12 mil is ridiculous

Dee Ford I'd keep on a back burner nevertheless  ...

All good,  I was just checking out the players listed.   I would assume Dee Ford is the same,  anyone that got paid in their previous contract and got released,   The APY is going to reflect their last contact off the bat

Looks like we're done for the moment  .. monitoring releases etc in the main threads ... but that's about it.

@samsel23 - did you notify the League Office about our extensions, ERFA and RFA? Didn't see anything (but didn't go back too far in time ...) but I understand that's a requirement to allow Mike to update the official workbooks ...

The  Baltimore Ravens release the following players:

1891 - Nick Boyle - TE

Real life - as of 29 Jan 2021:

Ravens re-signed TE Nick Boyle to a two-year, $13 million contract extension.

The agreement includes $10.5 million fully guaranteed upon signing. He was due to make $7.83 million in 2021, which was initially the final year of his contract. 28 in February, Boyle remains one of the league's best inline blocking tight ends and, more importantly, an asset on special teams when healthy. Although he closed the year on injured reserve, Boyle is expected to potentially return in time for camp.

Edited by KC_Guy

Bengals release the following players:

0251 - Bobby Hart - RT

Real life:

The Bengals can save $5.9 million from releasing RT Bobby Hart this offseason.

Hart is coming off one of his better seasons, but with the Bengals expected to overhaul their offensive line, he's unlikely to be back without a pay cut. Cincinnati can save $9.4 million from releasing Hart and OL B.J. Finney.

Edited by KC_Guy

@KC_Guy 

the roster is in the main post on page 1.   That has pretty much anything you could need,  aside from actually building the contracts.   UFA, trade blocks, all contract details.   It’s there for everyone,  just not everyone has editing rights.   

I asked for a co-gm early on,  but didn’t hear back from anyone.  I’d be more than willing to share editing rights,  heck I want someone else to do it. 

I didn’t share the Contract sheet,  didn’t want everyone able to view that for obvious reasons,  but if someone else wants co-gm. I’ll all for it. 

Round 1 Bid update:

Avery Williamson -    Currently bidding against 1 team.
Alejandro Villenueva -  Currently bidding against 1 team
Mike Remmers -   No other bids
Austin Reiter - No other bids

Are we still good with this?   Not sure I want to get in a bidding war for Williamson,   but Villenueva is pretty important.

DeAndre Baker also has a team interested.   I have a reserve bid on him.   None of our other FA's currently have offers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X0SlHnP9VVSDbJ1xdm18ms512WMITx_RyxQQz_jJeH8/edit#gid=2146336584

If you scroll over UFA you can check out the FA's.    If you see anyone you like feel free to add,   I have some in there already.

With Remmers and Niang, at least we have two OT we can start. There's Prince Tega Wanogho for development potential. 

Niang was comparable to Cosmi, Eichenberg, and Radunz until you take the injury into account. TDN had him rated 5th OT in a better class. We can safely look elsewhere for the first pick or trade back to the middle 2nd round. I read PTW to be like LDT, only more so. 

Definitely keep after Baker. He was a 1st round pick, after all, and we have a good secondary coach. Williamson, not so much. 

How much cap room do we have to throw at Villanueva?

J