TCMD(2021)

RedGold

Peters is pretty much a walking corpse now,    he knows what to do.. but he can't really do it anymore.

Never heard of Rashod Hill,    how often has he lined up at LT?    I think we're pretty set at RT,   but LT definitely needs addressed with some type of FA.     

Charles Leno is another option,   Russell Okung(though he's mostly injured).    

Thoughts on WR Rashad Higgins?   or Kenny Stills?   I think Higgins would fit nicely into Watkins role(not the injured role),  he's pretty cheap at 3.9 Mil APY.

I don't see a bid an offer sheet on Pringle,  we will have the right to match anything though.   Hopefully they threw a cheap 4 year bid on him.. and we can just keep him for cheap all those years.

Rashard Higgins
A. Villenueva  -   How high do we want to go on him?  We do have Fisher's cap relief to fix this spot.
M. Remmers
A. Reiter 

Is where I'm at currently for round 1,   any body think different?    

SOLB Jarrad Davis,   WOLB Nick Vigil,  CB Mackensie Alexander

Edited by samsel23

8 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Never heard of Rashod Hill,    how often has he lined up at LT?    I think we're pretty set at RT,   but LT definitely needs addressed with some type of FA.     

Minnesota swing tackle. Started some in 2017/2018. Could assume the Remmers role if things fall apart.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/9715/rashod-hill/news

11 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Peters is pretty much a walking corpse now,    he knows what to do.. but he can't really do it anymore.

Charles Leno is another option,   Russell Okung(though he's mostly injured).    

Thoughts on WR Rashad Higgins?   or Kenny Stills?   I think Higgins would fit nicely into Watkins role(not the injured role),  he's pretty cheap at 3.9 Mil APY.

I don't see a bid an offer sheet on Pringle,  we will have the right to match anything though.   Hopefully they threw a cheap 4 year bid on him.. and we can just keep him for cheap all those years.

Rashard Higgins
A. Villenueva  -   How high do we want to go on him?  We do have Fisher's cap relief to fix this spot.
M. Remmers
A. Reiter 

Is where I'm at currently for round 1,   any body think different?    

SOLB Jarrad Davis,   WOLB Nick Vigil,  CB Mackensie Alexander

Now this is the moment when I would love to be able to download a spreadsheet and just simulate a few things - as I suggested to Mike. Because one thing may lead to another  .. and real world numbers are nowhere near what he has in his system. Which is ok ... but has to be taken into account.

50 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

check this ... Pringle in blue ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CK57pY9cjXB2h6vBSGL4HEcjUyWGozUZDpvzcPNH7B4/edit#gid=0

41 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Now this is the moment when I would love to be able to download a spreadsheet and just simulate a few things - as I suggested to Mike. Because one thing may lead to another  .. and real world numbers are nowhere near what he has in his system. Which is ok ... but has to be taken into account.

What would you like?  The transaction sheet can be shared,  but it’s a live sheet so sharing it to the public isn’t something that would be smart.   

The unofficial roster sheet should have all the FA data in it . 

4 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Nice.   Still not that worried,  we can match any offer if we want. 

How high would we want to go for Pringle.   I’d personally match anything from 1-4 years.  Up to 4 Mil yearly.   Year 1 hit would still be roughly the same from a cap standpoint 

4 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

What would you like?  The transaction sheet can be shared,  but it’s a live sheet so sharing it to the public isn’t something that would be smart.   

The unofficial roster sheet should have all the FA data in it . 

Na, nothimg to fix in this run of TCMD.

Mike contacted me about further development ... that's where I'll bring this one up.
But in short: For me to make informed contributions it would be good to have access to the full database on a non-editable basis. Could be a download and work locally. And the next day I download the new situation.

Right now (unless I missed something) I have no clue about the other teams cap space after the moves they made. There are some players I like on RFA ROFR tenders that we may have a chance to get if other teams are in a cap crunch.

Full UFA I figured out where to find it.

But simulating own moves is another factor. What does it mean in here when I offer something to player X or Y? What does a restructure/resigning mean capwise?

So I'm making proposals here with one hand tied to the back.

10 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Nice.   Still not that worried,  we can match any offer if we want. 

How high would we want to go for Pringle.   I’d personally match anything from 1-4 years.  Up to 4 Mil yearly.   Year 1 hit would still be roughly the same from a cap standpoint 

and years 2 - 4 don't matter in TCMD .. 😉 Something I have an idea about as well ...

ok .. upcoming timelines - if I got them correct after some changes (all times ET):

- Tonight: Offer sheets on RFA announced (Pringle may be a target by someone)
- 11 Feb 8 PM: submit 1st round FA bids - we should be fine here.
- 11 Feb 11 PM: 1st round bids results announced (may be a bit later ...)
- 16 Feb 11 PM: Deadline to match or decline "option" - I think that refers to the offer sheets on RFA, may need verification. May concern Pringle.
- 17 Feb 8 PM: deadline for 2nd round FA bids. Need to consider before, taking into account 1st round results and uncertain Pringle outcome.

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

Lol.  Yeah so someone offered Pringle:  

2 Year, 16 Mil.  
2021 Cap Hit:  7.5 Mil
2022 Cap Hit:  9.5 Mil

Am I right to assume,   No one wants to pay him that haha

I’m a big Pringle fan, but that’s too much until he shows he can be a full time #2. I’d say 7mil is his ceiling right now. But I expect him to get around 4mil. 

• Like 1