Total Control GM Mock Draft Suggestions / Feedback

ny92mike

15 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Making no promises that tcmd will happen this year.

I'll know by early feb.  Got too much going on at the moment to put time into this.

I hope you are able to continue TCMD. It's been a lot of fun over the years. But if real life intrudes, we understand. Thanks for all the work you've put into it Mike!

• Like 2

@ny92mike

Nothing to apologize for Mike, as we talked about before.

The legacy of TCMD is permanent and glorious, even if we were to never open another doc again.

Hats off to you for all the effort and time it’s consumed. No easy task, and I applaud you for your work and thank you for giving us all (me, at least) a bonafide hobby in GM Mocks.

Life super cedes any single thing on this forum. Take care of you and yours! 

Edited by DaPatsKid98

We'll see how things go.  Believe me guys I hate it too, Giants with two picks in the top ten; stuck in a bad cap situation.  That's my kind of mock right there...haha.

I just simply bit off more than I could chew with this new workbook build and have my doubts it'll be ready this year.  I have put aside the last week of this month to have it finished, if it's not completely done by then we'll know if it's happening or not.

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ny92mike said:

We'll see how things go.  Believe me guys I hate it too, Giants with two picks in the top ten; stuck in a bad cap situation.  That's my kind of mock right there...haha.

I just simply bit off more than I could chew with this new workbook build and have my doubts it'll be ready this year.  I have put aside the last week of this month to have it finished, if it's not completely done by then we'll know if it's happening or not.

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Hey Mike. I have the 24th off (Jan). Also February 8-10

If we teach me what to do this weekend I can probably put a real dent in your legwork by that stretch in February. Between the two of us, I believe. 

High Five Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

If we teach me what to do this weekend I can probably put a real dent in your legwork by that stretch in February. Between the two of us, I believe. 

Sounds good...can definitely use the help.

Thanks bro.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

Any other members that could help out, please message me.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I can manage the draft doc and thread when it is time 

thanks...

I'm so behind on getting the main workbooks set up, but I'll at least have one for this.  Sucks that I've had all year to get things ready and still failed.

I Suck Big Head GIF by Silicon Valley