Total Control GM Mock Draft Suggestions / Feedback

ny92mike

@ny92mike Just came back and I saw that you might be too busy with real life to have this up and running the way you want it to run. I just want to say I had a blast last year, I used to come around for FFMD, but I'll keep coming for TCMD this year, no matter if it's just draft, and in the future!

Also, can I call Eagles right now, someone has to get Reagor the help he deserves, or do I have to fight Pete first?

42 minutes ago, T-rade said:

@ny92mike Just came back and I saw that you might be too busy with real life to have this up and running the way you want it to run. I just want to say I had a blast last year, I used to come around for FFMD, but I'll keep coming for TCMD this year, no matter if it's just draft, and in the future!

Also, can I call Eagles right now, someone has to get Reagor the help he deserves, or do I have to fight Pete first?

Let me figure out if this is happening first.

Appreciate your interest.

1 hour ago, T-rade said:

You will have to fight me to the death for it. 

14 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Holy Cow!  I checked out Saints roster to see if they can get under the cap under TCMD's rules and I couldn't see any success for them.  Too many players with prorated SB which makes it vastly impossible to relieve cap issue.   Saints are DEAD here.

Generally, Mike has done things to help alleviate those issues iirc. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Generally, Mike has done things to help alleviate those issues iirc. 

I ran Saints last year. I got away with it because both Lattimore and Ramcyzk left no dead money when traded plus formula errors (shh!). Now they have contracts with SB plus Saints converted too many players' money into prorated bonuses to get under 2021's cap.   I did not do math completely but it feels like 95 pct of the roster are on hook for prorated bonuses, meaning Saints could not create good cap saving by simply trading or cutting a several players.

Only way to keep Saints "alive" in this mock is Saints doing restructure on many players in real life. That how I see it.