Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

nope. scum has at least one though

but there might be a mix

"After a long Day of back and forth bickering, the Thunderbolts finally gathered together. Figures were pointed back and forth, but finally they settled on a fitting target—Bigbadbuff. The group surrounded him and beat him down until finally, even the symbiote could protect him no more."

huh

is that referring to Carnage?

Can we talk about how Malfatron brought information from outside the game into this game and used it as a basis for game actions?

That’s against the rules that the Mods established when reforming Mafia after Josh got it banned for a while with his toxic anger syndrome.

... We’re tolerating bringing up things from outside thegame/site; be it social media, other websites, "real life," etc.

@Blue, as a man of rules and order, Malfatron should be modkilled.

• Like 1

I don’t want to have to get a Mod involved here, but I feel like lawlessness is reigning supreme at this point, and I want a fair shake.

I believe a trial is in order here.  And I want BBB’s stupidity and subsequent stupidity set aside as fruit of the poisonous tree.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can we talk about how Malfatron brought information from outside the game into this game and used it as a basis for game actions?

That’s against the rules that the Mods established when reforming Mafia after Josh got it banned for a while with his toxic anger syndrome.

... We’re not tolerating bringing up things from outside thegame/site; be it social media, other websites, "real life," etc.

@Blue, as a man of rules and order, Malfatron should be modkilled.

There should be a *not between “[w]e’re” and “tolerating.

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchablethoughts on Bcb

So @Malfatron @Counselor what is a symbiote? 

The kids that be cool

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s a think that takes over a host is it not? The only one that can ride with us is Venom from my understanding. 

Think a ga'uld (not exactly but close)

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Creatures like Carnage.

there is likely as least one good guy symbiote (like venom) to make counses invest a bit weaker.

There also might be scum thats not a symbiote too

Weak he is, me cause some fun for he