Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I said "tell them specifically who the protector was that saved someone"

So malf blocked your kill

why would i tell them the identity of the protector? that is no where near equivalent and you know it.

you really need to cool it. there was a time you were a decent player on this site.

Just now, Daniel said:

I'm still struggling to see how you can call that a bus, when it was pretty much an all out attack.  Unless I had a kill lying around, there's not much else I could do to him.

Do you see every push as a bus?  Were you bussing bbb by pointing out his lie?

See, you were targeted for a kill, saved by the doctor, and in on the bbb push, but this is so out there, and so unlike you that it immediately makes me suspicious of you.

You have an extra WC don't you?

its really not unlike me.

ive picked up on some things. maybe i will see it a different way after a reread of your posts.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

why would i tell them the identity of the protector? that is no where near equivalent and you know it.

you really need to cool it. there was a time you were a decent player on this site.

Thats my point is it not.  I believe that it is wrong to specify and tell someone info they should not have like, you were specifically roleblcoked or you were jailed.  Its my opinion.  Do it however you want.  But giving anyone extra game info imo is not the best way of doing it.  It does not reflect on you or your games.  I just feel it is wrong to do so.  

Time to move on.   

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

may be the booze talking but im seriously considering banning some players from my next game even if it means i won't be able to draw a huge crowd.

You cannot ban ANYONE on this board.  That comes from the very top.  All games must be open equally to everyone.