Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

might also explain why pickle got so pissed about the roleblock verbiage

if daniel is scum....in order of confidence from me, gopher and pickle are also scum

I feel like pickle is mad because he was picked on at this point. I’m on page 148 but honestly I still really believe a lot of frustration after reading the next post

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Its a long story spanning multiple games - but essentially the twins and several other people started butting heads to the point where mafia was shut down. During that time the twins were allegedly cheating by sharing information. All that led to bad blood, specifically UNT and others to quit playing altogether. 

Since all that went down there have been some not so cordial conversations - some in discord. Now it seems like pickle antagonizes UNT by voting him in any game he plays in. When you *always* think someone is scum, your reads on that person are probably wrong (ahem, looking at you @SwAg).

Side note: I did this like 2 years ago and said they were sharing info. Even tho I actually believed they weren’t. It get them wound up from experience

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'll bite. Daniel.

So you weren’t read up, snd said you bite daniel. I like your attitude.

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think I did that 1 or 2 times when there was some voting limits and it was easier to track.    Way too much work to tally where all the votes move to/from.  

Would be an awesome feature addition......mafia universe has that automated voting tracking and history for games.   Super handy for looking at things.  

might be nice to try a #vote indicator for voting to see if that would be more trackable

Honestly your old charts helped out a lot 

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I want Daniel to explain the nature of his move at this juncture.

Is there a real reason for this? It was pretty early in the day with a couple votes on him after your claim. Why would he? Sort of anti town asking this

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

To clarify, I don’t particularly think the twins were cheating. I just don’t like them at all and I refuse to engage with anything they say now. 

Do you do this every game since the previous altercation?

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Player List
Counselor

Malfatron

Touch

Josh

Nacho

MWil

KSJ

Daniel

Rack

ET

BCB

Ragnarok

Squire

Orca

TK3

Pickle

Gopher

SwAg

Purple is weird

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

and yesterday you were....?

Ok stating the obvious, why would you expect red or purple above

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

be honest @Daniel your modifier is ninja, correct?

nobody gave you a power to be untrackable/unwatchable

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Ninja was what the gift was.

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m most likely going to die anyway. Daniel is telling the truth that he was given the ninja modifier. I gave it to him. 

That pieces some things together

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

okay, so gen thunderbolt needs to die clearly

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

...I'd rather not say

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

MWil:  So Yeah, I was part of the Thunderbolts, but now I joined the Mercenaries.  I’m still 100% Town, except I have to kill the Town leader.

Town:  We understand, best friend.

These 3 post above seem weird

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

yeah.. this whole thing is weird

I don't want to get distracted from my tunnel of squire

but I don't like what has happened here

Tunnel, why are you tunneling, because I’ve also felt odd with him. 

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Give me your scum reads

He’s said this like 10 times, scum filler?

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:
27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@JoshstraDaymus id advise finding out how many Thunderbolts aligned players there are. that might help us gamesolve the best

thoughts @squire12 @theuntouchable anyone?

Certainly that or purple.

Makes sense in having red, orange, green, purple "groups" and a 3 shot.  Can't get full ratios.  Also with mwil changing, we know there is a mechanic that changes alignments.   

typically a mastermind would have at most 1 recruit at a time. so likely theres a max of 1 purple left..

id really like to see the amt of thunderbolts left so we can piece together the factions better. if we know the nonthunder bolt number, i think we can reasonably do it

@JoshstraDaymus lets make it happen for Thunderbolts tonight

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Also, Daboyle warrants a push at some point given his inactivity.

For what? A push? For someone that’s not gunna post? Try it.

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@gopherwrestler were you jailed night 1?

its fairly clear that moves wouldnt work on swag

I never got a message saying I jailed, I did not have a move, but the talk earlier was they were announcing roleblocks, so I’d assume a jailing would be messaged.

pg 160

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

confirming or denying is clearly a big mistake either way, considering potential win cons voiced by Daniel (that they can win alone without town if ross is killed and carnage is dead)

Don’t worry Malf, I won’t let them kill you. I’d rather lose, or something else comforting that isn’t a complete lie.

26 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Side note: I did this like 2 years ago and said they were sharing info. Even tho I actually believed they weren’t. It get them wound up from experience

TBH I did it when they first started playing. I dont even think I knew they were twins. It just seemed odd to me. 

They hated me for like a year.