Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But really, if you pinky swear that you’ll be the sole winner if I die, then I’ll end it right meow.

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Swearsies. 

Just now, Blue said:

Swag has been modkilled, writeup incoming.

Wowowowow

What a cheap way to win. Congrats BCB. You did a disservice to the game Blue and I built. 

24 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It is humorous on how all the greens are lynch bcb and all the towns are ehh aren't we supposed to kill carnage 

19 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

It blows my mind. Play to your win con.

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well I’m trying.... but nobody wants to help me win.

honestly if y’all want.... try and lynch swag and see how well that goes for you.

Except for Gopher threatening to join Carnage. Now if you don't believe he can actually do that, that's one thing. I'd rather not take the chance. We just lynch bcb today and then let gopher do his thing tonight. We're still in the driver's seat if things don't go to plan. Just see a lot of downside to the swag lynch and zero downside to a bcb lynch.

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Except for Gopher threatening to join Carnage. Now if you don't believe he can actually do that, that's one thing. I'd rather not take the chance. We just lynch bcb today and then let gopher do his thing tonight. We're still in the driver's seat if things don't go to plan. Just see a lot of downside to the swag lynch and zero downside to a bcb lynch.

He can't.  He just wants to hit his wc.  I can't blame him for going with the threat tho to try 

So, I am at the point of deciding what I find more intolerable: (1) Green or Town winning, which is inevitable without gopher coming to my side; or (2) Green or Town winning because I took a chance and modkilled myself out of spiteful hope that bcb is not lying.