Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

yea

Shrug OK.  Remember you asked for this.  Had you said no I wouldn't have said a peep. If gopher is scum everyone we are gonna have to vote him out twice. He will survive the first lynch.   He has three abilities. Roleblock, kill and pgo.  He's a strongman who can't be redirected or blocked.  So while he will claim lynch proof that is not the case.  You will have to vote him out twice 

• Like 2

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Shrug OK.  Remember you asked for this.  Had you said no I wouldn't have said a peep. If gopher is scum everyone we are gonna have to vote him out twice. He will survive the first lynch.   He has three abilities. Roleblock, kill and pgo.  He's a strongman who can't be redirected or blocked.  So while he will claim lynch proof that is not the case.  You will have to vote him out twice 

Adding on he can not use the same ability on consecutive nights 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

No way that bcb comes up with something like this as a fake claim and it so happens to fit the stuff I know