Stafford traded to the Rams for Goff, multiple FRPs

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The difference is the "Dalton line". 

Stafford is above the Dalton line.

Goff is below the Dalton line.

🤨

You salty that Goff has more post season TDs than Dak and Dalton have post season wins combined? Or is it that he has 5× as many playoff wins as them combined? Or that he's practically played in as many playoff games as they have combined? (Just busting your chops a bit)

No, for real, Goff is well above the "Dalton line". (Not busting your chops)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Rams fans thinking Stafford moves the needle a bunch from Goff.

I hope you don't see Mahomes in the SB that's all I'm gonna say.

Imagine if you were  really a chiefs fan. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

🤨

You salty that Goff has more post season TDs than Dak and Dalton have post season wins combined? Or is it that he has 5× as many playoff wins as them combined? Or that he's practically played in as many playoff games as they have combined? (Just busting your chops a bit)

Dudes a flat homer and hater. I could see the saliva dripping into his keyboard. Dudes foaming. Lmao talking about defense. This was Goffs first year boasting a top D. 

Just now, SkippyX said:

This Dalton crap is normal for you.

So you dont know what the "Dalton line" is?

Would you like to be educated or would you like to continue to make yourself look the fool?

Just now, SkippyX said:

You hate Wentz and Goff 

Actually I dont hate either. Ive already said multiple times that I think Wentz will bounce back. Goff I think is an unintelligent so I never had faith.

I do - however - get annoyed with the people on this website who are dishonest, uninformed and/or flat out Cowboys haters. 

Just now, SkippyX said:

You want to acknowledge Dak's rookie season and also pretend it was not his career high point in an otherwise blah .500ish record career with some huge stat games against really bad teams.

I dont rely on w/l to determine if a QB is good. Otherwise I would be a dumbarse that would say something like:

"If you have a .500ish career record" BS that would infer you are bad QB. Guess what smart guy, Watson is 28-25. So by your logic, he is just some run of the mill scrub. amirite? 

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Did you want him playing in your last 2 playoff losses?

One he tore his ACL. Nothing much you could do. A fresky injury. Besides the Covid thing and last game he hasn’t missed much time at all. You really can’t hold ACLs as a major injury concern. That’s just bad luck babes. 

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I am familiar with the Dalton line. I don't think you are. It sure seems like you don't understand what made the Dalton line the Dalton line.

I assumed you looked it up. What is it?

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Do you know what it is?

I am waiting for one of you to explain what it is, and then tell me how Goff is above it.

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:
10 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Rams fans thinking Stafford moves the needle a bunch from Goff.

I hope you don't see Mahomes in the SB that's all I'm gonna say.

Imagine if you we’re really a chiefs fan. 

You have earned this, my young buddy. I am proud of you.

alley oop willy cauley stein GIF by NBA

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Dudes a flat homer and hater. I could see the saliva dripping into his keyboard. Dudes foaming. Lmao talking about defense. This was Goffs first year boasting a top D. 

Your reading comprehension is at an all time low. He was using team records to talk about the difference between Dak, Dalton and Goff. So that would include the Rams, Cowboys and Bengals entire teams. 

Defense is part of the team.

Need me to write it in crayon, playboi?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Would you like to be educated or would you like to continue to make yourself look the fool?

Actually I dont hate either. Ive already said multiple times that I think Wentz will bounce back. Goff I think is an unintelligent so I never had faith.

I do - however - get annoyed with the people on this website who are dishonest, uninformed and/or flat out Cowboys haters. 

I dont rely on w/l to determine if a QB is good. Otherwise I would be a dumbarse that would say something like:

"If you have a .500ish career record" BS that would infer you are bad QB. Guess what smart guy, Watson is 28-25. So by your logic, he is just some run of the mill scrub. amirite? 

So you only like stat padders. Gotcha. Try winning a playoff game before you rip your tank top and pound your chest. Always count on Matt’s to bring up Dak. 

We could be talking about Bitcoin! 
Hey Dak just invested in Bitcoin. 

Could be talking about my sisters sweet 16!

It would cost us 2 million to have Dak host the 16. Bro no one cares

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Your reading comprehension is at an all time low. He was using team records to talk about the difference between Dak, Dalton and Goff. So that would include the Rams, Cowboys and Bengals entire teams. 

Defense is part of the team.

Need me to write it in crayon, playboi?

Dak number 1! 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Some clown on the internet came up with something they call The Dalton Line

I don't care and neither does almost everyone else here.

I have never heard anyone worth anything ever refer to the Dalton Line.

You have to attack other QBs at all times because deep down you know Dak is just a guy.

You still have that 2018 week 11 to 2019 week 3 Super Bowl though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Oh I know. 

"Best O-line in football", second coming of Aikman and Smith.....1 playoff win. 

Must suck to be a Cowboys fan. Does any team not named Notre Dame get by more on decadea-old legacies and prestige than Dallas? 

23 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

""I'm just excited to be somewhere that I know wants me and appreciates me,"

Also, I think the Rams absolutely wanted him and appreciated him when he was playing at the level that got him that pay day. He hasn't been the same since that season no matter where you think he can improve to

If they're seriously debating who should start for them at QB in a playoff game: (1) Jared Goff (Former #1 overall pick, max contract, led team to the Super Bowl) or (2) John Wolford (UDFA, minimum contract, 1 NFL start), you know there's an issue there.