2021 Raider Depth Chart

Humble_Beast

22 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah there's definitely going to be some tough calls. I think Snead will get cut and one of Turner/Stoner will make the roster as a guy with special teams ability. If we bring in KJ Wright we're going to have some difficult decisions to make with guys like White, Muse, and Diablo. DL has some tough decisions as well, wouldn't surprise me if one of Thomas/Philon is cut. 

White's not going to make it.  Muse and Diablo are still coasting based upon where they were drafted.

19 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

White has a chance, but he needs to finish camp strong. 

It's going to be tough for him. Morrow, Littleton, Kwit, and Muse look like locks to make the team. Deablo may be stashed on IR but if he isn't he's probably a lock to make it just because of where we drafted him. And we're also actively pursuing KJ Wright. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Gus Bradley:

• Richard Sherman - 5th round pick

• Cam Chancellor - 5th round pick

• Nate Hobbs - 5th round pick...

If Nate Hobbs has a career like Sherman's or Chancellor's....Bro.  I'd be so freaking happy.  If Leatherwood, our 2nd round FS (Moerhig or however you spell it), and Hobbs all pan out, it's a successful draft.  Hopefully Deablo can become the next Chancellor.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Gus Bradley:

• Richard Sherman - 5th round pick

• Cam Chancellor - 5th round pick

• Nate Hobbs - 5th round pick...

Don’t forget Rayshawn Jenkins-4th round pick

Desmond king-6th round pick

You thought I was playing about that a few months ago lol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I see Hobbs as day 1 starting slot... Crazy how he has alot more hype then Arnette

I feel like what predictably is going to happen is a Casey Hayward is going to start the season as the starter. Then maybe sometime in October or November he’s going to get hurt and then Damon Arnette (who has finally had an off-season and a chance to start a season healthy Atlanta playbook) He’s going to come out of nowhere and ball and everyone’s going to be surprised about it except me.

Here's my 53 post week 2 of preseason 

QB: Carr, Mariota, Peterman (3)

RB/FB: Jacobs, Drake, Ragas, Ingold (4)

WR: Ruggs, Edwards, Renfrow, JB, Jones, Snead (6)

TE: Waller, Moreau, Carrier (3)

T:  Miller, Leatherwood, Parker, Jones-Smith (4)

G: Richie, Good, Simpson, Ehinger (4)

Center: James, Martin (2)

(25)

DE: Yannick, Max, Ferrell, Nassib, Koonce (5)

DT: Hankins, Jefferson, Thomas, Philon, McCoy (5)

LB: Littleton, Kwit, Morrow, Muse, Deablo (5)

CB: Hayward, Mullen, Hobbs, Arnette, Amik, Johnson (6)

S: Abram, Moehrig, Joseph, Gillespie (4)

(25)

K/P/LS: Carlson/Cole/Sieg

(3)

6 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Don’t forget Rayshawn Jenkins-4th round pick

Desmond king-6th round pick

You thought I was playing about that a few months ago lol.

Although King should have never been a 6th round pick.  He was seen as a 2nd-3rd round at worst.

6 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I feel like what predictably is going to happen is a Casey Hayward is going to start the season as the starter. Then maybe sometime in October or November he’s going to get hurt and then Damon Arnette (who has finally had an off-season and a chance to start a season healthy Atlanta playbook) He’s going to come out of nowhere and ball and everyone’s going to be surprised about it except me.

I had/have high hopes for Arnette.  Hopefully last year was just a really rough patch for him and he lives up to his 1st round draft position.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Actually never heard the story with him

He was a good corner in college but lacked long speed.  Struggled with man coverage but really good in zone.  A case of to much combine but not enough game tape.  He was meant to be a slot or safety.  I believe he also struggled in the senior bowl practices.  That knocked him down draft boards.