Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

That kind of worked out. I was torn on who I wanted to take, Jones or Hargrave. Been thinking about them the last couple rounds so, the surprise (to me) of being able to pick up 2 guys there at one time took away the complexity.

Thank you @Scoundrel @TheKillerNacho @SirA1 for keeping me aware of the order of things. Appreciate it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Agreed on trade on my end

@TheKillerNacho apologies if I'm jumping the gun here, but I'll be out for the day so I'm going to make my pick now. Let me know if this isn't allowed and Josh and I can pick for each other and then make the player trades after. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

uh do you have two 12th rounders?

I think he’s trading both choices in his 12th pick for a 1/2 of the two choices you get in the 11th.. and the other 1/2 in the 14th

which is a first.... 

operationally I feel like this is a real slippery slope. There's no way Nacho wants this to be a thing. It's a "double pick" as opposed to two separate tradeable picks.

couldn't the work around be done off=books, where swoosh tells Josh who to pick here, then vice versa and they swap the players afterward?

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

operationally I feel like this is a real slippery slope. There's no way Nacho wants this to be a thing. It's a "double pick" as opposed to two separate tradeable picks.

couldn't the work around be done off=books, where swoosh tells Josh who to pick here, then vice versa and they swap the players afterward?

Just seems like more work for Nacho who does a lot of work already for this. 
And agree it should be the second way.