Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’ve been thinking about James Robinson but given he was a udfa, I dont think he’ll be good in the sim but certainly worth a shot 

Same.. been thinking about him for like 5 rounds, but I always just had bigger fish to fry

I know he was 1,000+ as a rookie, which is normally a huge deal, but I have to assume he will be underwhelming for these next 2 NSFL seasons. Definitely a good RB2/hold guy. If he has another nice season he could have some value, but it just was never enough for me to pull the trigger on sooner

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’ve been thinking about James Robinson but given he was a udfa, I dont think he’ll be good in the sim but certainly worth a shot 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Same.. been thinking about him for like 5 rounds, but I always just had bigger fish to fry

I know he was 1,000+ as a rookie, which is normally a huge deal, but I have to assume he will be underwhelming for these next 2 NSFL seasons. Definitely a good RB2/hold guy. If he has another nice season he could have some value, but it just was never enough for me to pull the trigger on sooner

He was going to be my PS pick the last couple of rounds and was locked in for 5PM pick. 

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'll update the thread when I'm able today. Sorry for the inconvenience

Yeah I'm not picking until it's updated. I don't have the time or desire to sift through the list and then check of they are available.

• Like 1