No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

possiblity.

although I said from the beginning it was a hunch on a previous conversation with Dome... we'll soon see, although what Orca is having issue with is the chance of "bastard win conditions" ... of which the chance is no where near that low. Blue's game was definitely not the first with imprecise win conditions  I've played on this site.

It was the first to be fake. According to the opening post my win con was completed on D1 if there is no bad guy. Game over...unless the wincon isn't correct 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Ask Nacho. I said what you did. D0 bad guy died good guys congratulations, N0 good guy dies bad guy congratulations...shows bad guys in the game 

My games have no bastard win conditions.

But

Your win condition in Star Wars mafia included a character name not in the game, no?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

?????????????????????????????

I've responded to everything you've said, you're just being obtuse for no reason that I can see.

Obtuse lol

You are trying to move the goal posts to fit your narrative. We are looking at the odds, betting if you will, that a game has a fake win con. Im betting on against right after we first saw it. Like the alien example 

I think that's where our conceptual thinking didnt connect. I'm thinking betting you are talking individual events. Im saying it's equivalent to the alien example, you for some reason do not because you are broadstroking the scenario to include other events that imo should not be included 

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

I think that's where our conceptual thinking didnt connect. I'm thinking betting you are talking individual events. Im saying it's equivalent to the alien example, you for some reason do not because you are broadstroking the scenario to include other events that imo should not be included 

?????????????????????????????????????????????

You're the one trying to make a connection from a previous game as if it has any effect on this one. To say a bastard win condition in and of itself is unlikely is one thing. But the previous game doesn't matter because yes, they're individual events.

To assume the previous results of the sequence of individual events has any affect on future results of the sequence is gambler's fallacy.

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho: we must no lynch all game or we become the bad guys 

<nacho gets pressure>

Nacho: To hell with my argument, time to lynch orca, I want to be a bad guy 

Narrator: Bad guy says what

Nacho: What?

Not sure if you completely missed the part how "killers become bad guys" on purpose or because you aren't reading my posts at all, but either way, a poor look.