No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

53 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't like this by daniel

doing nothing with too many words

If you don't like gopher, then pick someone else

Day 1 reads are rarely correct. There has been very little discussion other than the dynamic between squire and Gopher.

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hey squire, what was it you were holding off for a response from me?

If i tell you that, then it influences future games.  

You got time and seem to come off as being savvy in playing these games.  I am sure you will be able to figure it out

15 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Who’s hiding behind that discussion?

by hiding, are you saying not voting or not even commenting on the discussion between us?   Some have dropped a few comments, but not really offered much of anything.  

Josh just wants to hug players.   Some are not voting.   we got like 15 pages in about 24 hours.  

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Day 1 reads are rarely correct. There has been very little discussion other than the dynamic between squire and Gopher.

That doesn’t mean you are allowed to do nothing an abstain

If you don’t like the current vote try to create another one.. don’t just no vote and hide like a little scum 

Let’s push an mwil and see what happens

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

by hiding, are you saying not voting or not even commenting on the discussion between us?   Some have dropped a few comments, but not really offered much of anything.  

Josh just wants to hug players.   Some are not voting.   we got like 15 pages in about 24 hours.  

I’d say it’s the ones not commenting that typically would have something to actually say. Ones avoiding that conversation. 

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’d say it’s the ones not commenting that typically would have something to actually say. Ones avoiding that conversation. 

the ones that I recall saying much of anything were Daniel, Tk3, mwil, swag, counselor.   beyond that, I'm not sure many others have stated much on it.    

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

That doesn’t mean you are allowed to do nothing an abstain

If you don’t like the current vote try to create another one.. don’t just no vote and hide like a little scum 

Let’s push an mwil and see what happens

So now you’ve decided to switch from Daniel because of his flippant response and to me just to arbitrarily setup a second line?

Thats not scummy at all.

TK3 has now thrice “passively” defended Gopher by pushing Squire because of “his day 1 meta”, half heartedly pushing Daniel so that we could have two options because it’s “best for town to have two options”, and now me because we should “see what happens”. 

🤨