Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I don't think I'd trade Barnes straight up for Gobert if I could.

You have a lot of interesting takes my friend, the Jazz aren't giving up the best defensive player in the league and a guy who's a top 15 player/All-NBA without receiving some value in return.

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You have a lot of interesting takes my friend, the Jazz aren't giving up the best defensive player in the league and a guy who's a top 15 player/All-NBA without receiving some value in return.

Not really.  If Gobert was as valuable as you think he is, then the Jazz wouldn't consider moving him for a haul.  And if he wasn't, then you wouldn't like the package being sent in return.  He's the premier rim protector in the NBA.  But he's unplayable offensively, especially when teams go small.  He probably has more value to the Jazz then he does any other team.

11 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Not really.  If Gobert was as valuable as you think he is, then the Jazz wouldn't consider moving him for a haul.  And if he wasn't, then you wouldn't like the package being sent in return.  He's the premier rim protector in the NBA.  But he's unplayable offensively, especially when teams go small.  He probably has more value to the Jazz then he does any other team.

Who said that we're shopping Rudy? And he is easily the best defensive player in the NBA. Unplayable offensively he's the best screen setter in the league and averaged 16 ppg on 71% FG. (Best in the league)

You also fought me tooth and nail that the Lakers couldn't/wouldn't acquire the Brodie, when I called in months prior.

17 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

NTJ2KFEKRNEI3GXPKZSGARCGT4.jpg

Who will LeTunnel trade for this offseason, should get Rudy.

45 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who said that we're shopping Rudy? And he is easily the best defensive player in the NBA. Unplayable offensively he's the best screen setter in the league and averaged 16 ppg on 71% FG. (Best in the league)

You also fought me tooth and nail that the Lakers couldn't/wouldn't acquire the Brodie, when I called in months prior.

I think the assumption is Mitchell and Gobert are going their separate ways if things don't work out in the postseason and that they'll try build around Mitchell instead of Gobert.

On 4/17/2022 at 5:24 PM, NYRaider said:

It's so funny hearing you say that after reading some of this thread.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Rudy not gonna like the choice in that "him or me" scenario lol. There may be a surprise candidate to come out but honestly looks like he is going to be the best player on the trade market this offseason. Can definitely see on the cusp teams with a weakness at C/weak defense going after him like Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas (maybe not anymore after what Kidd said lol), etc. What kind of haul are you looking for if you're the Jazz?