Jump to content

Propose A Trade Thread


the lone star
 Share

Recommended Posts

Memphis has so many average to slightly above-average players. 

It'd be nice to consolidate some of them for a more impactful player to a team that needs depth.

Maybe to Detroit for Grant. Can base a trade around Dieng's expiring contract and a 1st, then work out the details of the other player.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw an interesting trade idea for Golden State and Atlanta based around John Collins and the Minnesota 1st since Atlanta seems desperate to trade Collins. However, without getting rid of Wiggins and Collins getting close to a max extension, that would be an unbelievably expensive team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What is PJ Tucker worth? Quite a few teams interested in him. 

It can't be much, at all, right?  I think they'd take almost any kind of future assets, as long it doesn't really impact their '21-'22 payroll.  His value is a fair amount lower this year than it was even a few months ago, imo.  A heavily protected 1st could probably headline a package for Tucker. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I saw an interesting trade idea for Golden State and Atlanta based around John Collins and the Minnesota 1st since Atlanta seems desperate to trade Collins. However, without getting rid of Wiggins and Collins getting close to a max extension, that would be an unbelievably expensive team.

Agreed. That's the one of the things that makes a Collins deal hard. He turned down a 4 yr/$90M extension from Atlanta earlier this year so if you're going to trade for him you have to do so with a willingness to pay him max contract money this offseason. He's having a good but not great season and his numbers are down across the board for a struggling Atlanta team. They've showed that they're not willing to give him max money so if you're another team are you going too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. That's the one of the things that makes a Collins deal hard. He turned down a 4 yr/$90M extension from Atlanta earlier this year so if you're going to trade for him you have to do so with a willingness to pay him max contract money this offseason. He's having a good but not great season and his numbers are down across the board for a struggling Atlanta team. They've showed that they're not willing to give him max money so if you're another team are you going too?

Steph

Klay

Wiggins

Collins

Wiseman/Draymon

I can see that team being top 3 in the West next year. Not sure what could be done on Draymon's deal, but I'd get rid of him as soon as possible. Package him and Oubre for another wing defender.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2021 at 9:22 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What is PJ Tucker worth? Quite a few teams interested in him. 

I'm assuming they'll try to flip him for some draft capital, I read that they're planning to send him to a team in the Eastern Conference FWIW. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Other notable trade rumors: 

• The Celtics are reportedly targeting Jerami Grant, Nikola Vucevic, or Harrison Barnes

• The 76ers, Nets, Bucks, Heat, and Lakers are all in talks for PJ Tucker

• The Bulls and Raptors are in talks for Andre Drummond

• The Mavericks and Nuggets are in talks for JJ Redick

• Eric Bledsoe is on the trade block

• The Timberwolves are reportedly targeting John Collins or Aaron Gordon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...