NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, beekay414 said:

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Lmfao. But no cap I'll be happy if the Bucks or Suns win it. Just over basketball. Duke not winning it with Zion and us ishing the bed with Kawhi hurt, it just never ends.

Edited by NYRaider

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

PG sent the Jazz home with no Kawhi.

.... especially for the band-aid championship!

Terrance Mann and Reggie Jackson fried Rudy Gobert. They're making a combined $3.5M this season and combined for 66 points against the DPOY who just signed a $205M contract. It's unreal. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Lmfao. But no cap I'll be happy if the Bucks or Suns win it. Just over basketball. Duke not winning it with Zion and us ishing the bed with Kawhi hurt, it just never ends.

Where you from originally? I mean Raiders, Jazz, Duke... 

giphy.gif

Just now, NYRaider said:

Lmfao. But no cap I'll be happy if the Bucks or Suns win it. Just over basketball. Duke not winning it with Coach K and us ishing the bed with Kawhi hurt, it just never ends.

Bruh, you don't even know sports pain. Since Green Bay won Super Bowl XLV. Wisconsin has dealt with...

Packers
4 NFC Title game losses, including blowing an on-side kick
Blowing a 15-1 season to Eli Manning

Bucks
Fred VanVleet
The Bubble
Mike Budenholzer
Jabari's ACL 2x
Larry Sanders crazy ***

Brewers
Losing two NLCS with HFA both times to the Cardinals and Dodgers (ugh)

Badgers (football)
2 Hail Mary's in Russell Wilson's 1 season
A fumble just dying on the sidelines in a Rose Bowl loss that same season
Blowing a 28-7 lead in the B1G title game to Penn State w/a chance at the CFP
59-0 loss in the B1G title game to Ohio State
12-0 season, lost in the B1G title game by 6 pts because our QB had the arm strength of a toddler
Justin Herbert 3 rushing TDs in a 1 point Rose Bowl loss

Won't even do Badgers basketball because I'm not a fan but they also suffered with b2b Final Fours and nothing to show for it.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Terrance Mann and Reggie Jackson fried Rudy Gobert. They're making a combined $3.5M this season and combined for 66 points against the DPOY who just signed a $205M contract. It's unreal. 

Don't forget Batum. That's another 16 points for a minimum player.

Jerry West is a god.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

But it can end......
Become a Laker fan and finally win something.
You'll find that once you've actually won....losing is easier.

Make the change. Live again :)

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Where you from originally? I mean Raiders, Jazz, Duke... 

giphy.gif

From Los Angeles so I grew up a Raiders fan. My uncle that got me into basketball was a huge Jazz fan because of Stockton/Malone, first game I ever went to was a Clippers game at the end of their era. And I became a Duke fan when JJ played there watching him fry UNC. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bruh, you don't even know sports pain. Since Green Bay won Super Bowl XLV. Wisconsin has dealt with...

Packers
4 NFC Title game losses, including blowing an on-side kick
Blowing a 15-1 season to Eli Manning

Bucks
Fred VanVleet
The Bubble
Mike Budenholzer
Jabari's ACL 2x
Larry Sanders crazy ***

Brewers
Losing two NLCS with HFA both times to the Cardinals and Dodgers (ugh)

Badgers (football)
2 Hail Mary's in Russell Wilson's 1 season
A fumble just dying on the sidelines in a Rose Bowl loss that same season
Blowing a 28-7 lead in the B1G title game to Penn State w/a chance at the CFP
59-0 loss in the B1G title game to Ohio State
12-0 season, lost in the B1G title game by 6 pts because our QB had the arm strength of a toddler
Justin Herbert 3 rushing TDs in a 1 point Rose Bowl loss

Won't even do Badgers basketball because I'm not a fan but they also suffered with b2b Final Fours and nothing to show for it.

You've seen a Super Bowl and the Packers are always good. The Bucks will probably win a title this season. I don't want to hear about pain.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

From Los Angeles so I grew up a Raiders fan. My uncle that got me into basketball was a huge Jazz fan because of Stockton/Malone, first game I ever went to was a Clippers game at the end of their era. And I became a Duke fan when JJ played there watching him fry UNC. 

Gotcha. Can't blame you for the Raiders, but your uncle did you kinda dirty. Did he just latch onto the Jazz  or is he from there? I feel like Utah is kind of an odd pick to just randomly follow. They were one of the best in the 90s, but still weird.

Just now, NYRaider said:

You've seen a Super Bowl and the Packers are always good. The Bucks will probably win a title this season. I don't want to hear about pain.

I've seen two Super Bowls (and a SB loss) but the last decade has been nothing but soul crushing experiences. 

I'd trade any of the Packers championships for a Brewers championship or Wisconsin football championship. The Bucks will always be priority no. 4 in this state tbqh. Sucks but it's true.