What are you thinking about?

pwny

16 minutes ago, theJ said:

I can't believe it's been a week since the hearing where some dude claimed he had evidence of aliens and this forum didn't create a thread re: aliens.  It's disappointing.  This place has changed.

Wasn't it just mostly him talking though? I almost felt like we had heard it all before.

18 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im thinking about why I have lived on this planet for decades and went through 16+ years of schooling and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to spell nessisary or rhythem 

Me too. Can't remember some things..

On 8/3/2023 at 3:15 PM, AkronsWitness said:

Im thinking about why I have lived on this planet for decades and went through 16+ years of schooling and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to spell nessisary or rhythem 

l2KEcbu.mp4

11 hours ago, Ty21 said:

It’s funny that I was so obsessed with wanting a swimming pool or going somewhere that had one as a kid and now that I have a house with a pool as an adult, I couldn’t care less about it. 

Because we have to maintain that ****

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Ty21 said:

It’s funny that I was so obsessed with wanting a swimming pool or going somewhere that had one as a kid and now that I have a house with a pool as an adult, I couldn’t care less about it. 

Use it right. Get an outdoor reclining lounger and watch the movies you post about from the pool. Me and the little one watched The Bee Movie from the pool last week. Floating around like Leo Decaprio pre-flamethrower, Got a floating tray to carry our applesauce and Capri Suns. Living large.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Because we have to maintain that ****

Let it get gross enough and I can just throw fish into it and make it a pond 

45 minutes ago, theJ said:

The best pool is your neighbors pool that they let you swim in

I can attest to this. Old Christian neighbors growing up had a fantastic underground pool somehow. The only communication I ever had with them was asking routinely to use their pool and they never cared. 

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Use it right. Get an outdoor reclining lounger and watch the movies you post about from the pool. Me and the little one watched The Bee Movie from the pool last week. Floating around like Leo Decaprio pre-flamethrower, Got a floating tray to carry our applesauce and Capri Suns. Living large.

Okay this actually sounds like a dream. Until I go full Kendall Roy in it 

• Like 1