Wentz traded to Colts for a 3rd and 2022 Conditional 2nd/1st

ACO

12 minutes ago, AustrianEagle said:

no need for being passive aggressive

alshon was all over wentz being a stud and all stuff, same as pittmans comments now

You compared Alshons comments to Pittman's when the entire conversation had nothing to do with Jeffrey.  It was about switching or not switching numbers and some of you overreacting, Pittman saying no?

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You compared Alshons comments to Pittman's when the entire conversation had nothing to do with Jeffrey.  It was about switching or not switching numbers and some of you overreacting, Pittman saying no?

wtf ? i basically and jokingly said that pittman will be the next alshon and used his positive comments about wentz, which happend to be in your post, to go further with my comparison. dont care about the number stuff

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I just listened to the BGN Radio Podcast with Joe Santoliquito and you can really tell that guy doesn´t like Carson Wentz at all, and doesn´t even try to hide it. Brandon Lee Gowton finally found a guy who dislikes him more than he does. 

Joe told the truth about Carson and then got hate for it.

14 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm happy dude is gone and I supported him for years. Pretty sure there are other players on the team who feel the same.

I would be pretty salty if I made a story with legit journalistic integrity and then everyone in the world called me a troll and unprofessional, liar and such. Then later my report was proven pretty damn accurate but I’m still looked at like a weasel. I’d have an axe to grind too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I would be pretty salty if I made a story with legit journalistic integrity and then everyone in the world called me a troll and unprofessional, liar and such. Then later my report was proven pretty damn accurate but I’m still looked at like a weasel. I’d have an axe to grind too. 

Yeah, but I get it. I didn't believe it at first either and I don't think people wanted to. When there are anonymous sources its usually gonna be taken with a grain of salt unless the reporter is considered very reputable. It kinda comes with the territory.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, but I get it. I didn't believe it at first either and I don't think people wanted to. When there are anonymous sources its usually gonna be taken with a grain of salt unless the reporter is considered very reputable. It kinda comes with the territory.

Yea I agree. There’s always some kinda truth to stuff that’s leaked like that. But there’s always someone with a motive. Never really understood Alshon’s except for just sharing the truth. But here we are. Howie is so weasely I could see him planting some stories to make his moves more liked by the public. Who knows. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I don’t believe Carson to be a bad guy or bad teammate but I can definitely see him being a jerk about his craft and the way he goes about it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

when are anonymous sources not right though?

• Like 1