NFL's Top 10 Games of 2020

BayRaider

https://www.nfl.com/videos/top-10-games-of-the-2020-nfl-season

The List:

10) Week 11: Green Bay Packers (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3). Winner: Colts 34-31 (OT)

9) Week 2: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) at Dallas Cowboys (0-1). Winner: Dallas Cowboys 40-39

8 ) Week 11: Kansas City Chiefs (8-1) at Las Vegas Raiders (6-3). Winner: Kansas City Chiefs 35-31

7) Week 11: Tennessee Titans (6-3) at Baltimore Ravens (6-3). Winner: Tennessee Titans 30-24 (OT)

6) NFC Championship: (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (1) Green Bay Packers. Winner: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-26

5) Week 6: Houston Texans (1-4) at Tennessee Titans (4-0). Winner: Tennessee Titans 42-36 (OT)

4) Week 10: Buffalo Bills (7-2) at Arizona Cardinals (5-3). Winner: Arizona Cardinals 32-30

3) AFC Wildcard Round: (7) Indianapolis Colts at (2) Buffalo Bills. Winner: Buffalo Bills 27-24

2) Week 7: Seattle Seahawks (5-0) at Arizona Cardinals (4-2). Winner: Arizona Cardinals 37-34 (OT)

1) Week 14: Baltimore Ravens (7-5) at Cleveland Browns (9-3). Winner: Baltimore Ravens 47-42

Pretty solid list. Although have no idea why the Packers/Bucs is on there. That game wasn't as close as the score. I'd replace that game with the second Texans/Titans game and have two Texans/Titans back to back.

• Like 1

I think they got the wrong Chiefs - Raiders game.

Also, Atlanta - Dallas goes much higher. That game was nuts.

Packers - Bucs was pretty boring outside of the TD at the half. The late 3rd and 4th quarter was offensive ineptitude from both teams.

• interception - punt - interception - punt - FG - FG - run out the clock is not riveting edge of your seat football.

Chargers - Saints was pretty entertaining. I'd consider it for the list.

Honorable Mention but not top 10: Baltimore vs Philly where Philly came back from down 24-6 to going for 2 at the end to try to tie it at 30.

There is a mistaken belief that games are only exciting if the comeback succeeds. (Atlanta Denver was a bit similar where Atlanta actually held on for once)

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 3

On 2/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, FrantikRam said:

Don't understand how Rams/Bills wouldn't have made the list.

Would also have thought Rams/Bucs Monday Night game had a chance

I remembered the late DPI setting up the game winner but not that it was a 35-32 game.

A 28-3 comeback thwarted by a late comeback on the comeback.

I'd put it on the list.

• Like 1