Would you rather?

dll2000

29 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Think I remember him saying he wasn’t interested in Chicago after getting snubbed. Also saw he would be willing to go to Phins, Jets, and Panthers. 

Oh, I remember that quote now. Not sure that necessarily means he's unwilling, but it's not a good sign. I did see the story where he expressed interest about the Jets...

On 3/2/2021 at 9:02 AM, dll2000 said:

Such is modern habits.  I do try to be brief.  Looks like I wasn’t brief enough.    

Why my posts have lots of white space.  

I say this as a hypocrite because I do it too.  

Alot of people nowadays seem to only have the attention span of a night light.  Anything more than 150 characters and they get lost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malagabears said:

Sort of related:

There will have to be a few restructures and cuts for us to be able to make any significant moves. What I wonder is if there are any issues players have with this. From the little I understand a lot of these basically increase guaranteed cash for the players and pay some of these forward while making it pretty easy to see that later (inflated) cap hits mean they will simply have to re-negotiate sooner. Seems like a win-win in most cases.

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

There will have to be a few restructures and cuts for us to be able to make any significant moves. What I wonder is if there are any issues players have with this. From the little I understand a lot of these basically increase guaranteed cash for the players and pay some of these forward while making it pretty easy to see that later (inflated) cap hits mean they will simply have to re-negotiate sooner. Seems like a win-win in most cases.

one of the biggest takeaways from potential restructures is those guys are unlikely to get moved for a QB if they rework their contract, so whitehair and jackson would unlikely be trade pieces if they do. haven't thought of whitehair as one, but jackson would make sense in a trade to houston.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 2:23 AM, Sugashane said:

You almost maxed out my attention span there, so I concur. Lol

You don't have a short attention span at all. You and I have had long debates, so I know for sure you don't fit in this category.  I know this is a joke but don't try to put yourself on the same level that I'm talking about just because you wanna try to "relate" lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You don't have a short attention span at all. You and I have had long debates, so I know for sure you don't fit in this category.  I know this is a joke but don't try to put yourself on the same level that I'm talking about just because you wanna try to "relate" lol.

I'm lonely dammit! Lol

• Like 2