Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

Just now, mission27 said:

Did you wait until 6 months or get it early? 

My 6 months from full vax is coming up soon, not looking forward to the side effects.  Gonna make sure I'm stocked up on bourbon and chicken soup.

My second shot was in early February, so I was a full 8 months out.

That said, the nurse who stuck me didn't do a great job and there was a fair bit of blood on the inside of the band-aid. There's some indication the side effects come from some of the dose going IV, so it's anecdotal but that may explain it or it may just be random variation.

• Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My second shot was in early February, so I was a full 8 months out.

That said, the nurse who stuck me didn't do a great job and there was a fair bit of blood on the inside of the band-aid. There's some indication the side effects come from some of the dose going IV, so it's anecdotal but that may explain it or it may just be random variation.

Is that also associated with a stronger immune response?  Or are you getting boned for no reason

Just now, mission27 said:

Is that also associated with a stronger immune response?  Or are you getting boned for no reason

Not sure if the side effects are correlated with higher titers or not. You're immune for a while anyway so there's not a whole lot of practical difference between a slightly higher titer IMO.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Chicks dig the high titer.

Clearly

“I have high titers,” Putin said, referring to the measurement used to describe the concentration of antibodies in the blood. When Erdogan challenged him that the number Putin gave was low, the Russian insisted, “No, it’s a high level. There are different counting methods.”

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-russia-antibody-tests-effe47523f80991e55c710cc585e118c

Wow almost 200 pages in 2 months...No not an echo chamber at all. Move along...move along. 

My Dad's wife also had really bad flu like symptoms from 3rd shot that lasted a few days. Her vaccinated friend is in the hospital with covid and not doing well.

My Vegas gf been exposed several times and sent home 4 days and was negative because of close contact with vaccinated coworker who had covid. Gf had covid in March 2020. So her natural immunity is still protecting her it seems but mandates are not looking into this at all. So YEAH it would be nice to trust the science and doctors again. Works both ways and HEALTH ISSUES of needing people to get healthy are also not being addressed by those in power. 

So still not vaxxed and would rather get Delta, Lambda or Mu than the vaccine because I prefer natural immunity and it goes against my 'sincerly held religious beliefs' to intentionally harm my body with a vaccine that is neither safe (get sick from it) or effective (breakthroughs are more common so not a breakthrough) Herd Immunity in 1.5 years after Lambda and Mu burn through US all. Get healthy and if you think you're burnt out already you are raising your stress levels which makes covid more dangerous for you. Might want to rethink your strategy. 

Edited by G

10 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

we echo facts, you got any? 

Edited some facts for you.  😃

What YOU ALL FAIL to understand is that some people were willing to wait and see the real world evidence and you weren't. All good as we ALL make choices. Once made you can't change your mind. So hurry up and wait. Just because my friends jump off the bridge doesn't mean I have to. I see you in the water and you seem to enjoy it down there. Peer pressure doesn't work on some and has the opposite effect. Going to be an interesting end of the year. 

Edited by G

On 10/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, Xenos said:

I think we get more people. But there’s still be Team Thanos and Loki fighting back. 80% at most. Heck look what happened in Civil War with the right villain.

Team Thanos here. 😃 Best way to handle climate change is with a 'snap' lol Oh I'm going to LOVE HELL. lol 

Edited by G

13 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Oh im sorry I asked for facts, not anecdotal stories. They are not the same thing. 

Well they are true and reliable and they can be known and proven to be true by knowing them.  Definitions are lovely. YOU don't TRUST the 'source' and that's YOUR issue just as others don't trust other sources. Yet that ALSO seems to be your issue. Telling others what to do. Probably why you are a 'mod' but no need to make this a personal attack. Just an interesting fact. 

EDIT: This IS covid discussion correct? Or is the only posts allowed ones that you agree with or that fit a narrative you prefer? THAT IS the problem. Not allowing open and honest discussion and just labeling all info as not real or conspiricy theory. It gets =very one sided. 

Edited by G

2 minutes ago, G said:

Well they are true and reliable and they can be known and proven to be true by knowing them.  Definitions are lovely. YOU don't TRUST the 'source' and that's YOUR issue just as others don't trust other sources. Yet that ALSO seems to be your issue. Telling others what to do. Probably why you are a 'mod' but no need to make this a personal attack. Just an interesting fact. 

lol dude

anecdotal stories about 3 people are irreverent when discussing 7 BILLION people. If that math doesnt compute for you, idk what to tell you. Nothing is 100%. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

lol dude

anecdotal stories about 3 people are irreverent when discussing 7 BILLION people. If that math doesnt compute for you, idk what to tell you. Nothing is 100%. 

Math does compute and it's more than that. This is just recent stuff. I think I mentioned my vaxxed brother getting it and spreading it to his vaxxed gf two months ago. I'm just one person and I'm not here to troll so I'll leave you alone and won't respond unless responded to. Or commented about I will respond. I'm DONE with being quiet as many others are. Going to be an interesting end of 2021. Don't think it gets better in 2022. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

8 minutes ago, G said:

This IS covid discussion correct? Or is the only posts allowed ones that you agree with or that fit a narrative you prefer? THAT IS the problem. Not allowing open and honest discussion and just labeling all info as not real or conspiricy theory. It gets =very one sided. 

You can post as much as you want. When your stories get refuted by cold hard numbers, its not being one sided, that IS honest discussion. 

• Like 2