Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

The bride is already threatening a lawsuit. They had the church for pictures until 2:30p and the priest starting taking down the flowers WHILE THEY WERE TAKING PICTURES at 2p. He is literally in the background of the Bride/Groom pic. They forced us to leave at 2:15p, so we had to wait outside because our ride to the reception obviously wasnt there yet.  She paid over a grand to get married there and she wants it all back lol

That's ****ty.... real ****ty. I can only imagine the wrath of my wife if that had happened during our wedding lol. Hope she gets those funds back and let's everyone know about the church's "procedures".

Hope you get back to 100% soon but glad it's all minor. I've been to two weddings since all this went down and everyone came out unscathed, luckily. The thought was obviously on my mind though. No question.

• Like 1

Recipients of the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine may need a booster shot — and while they could benefit from a second dose of the original vaccine, they may derive even greater protection if the boost comes from a different vaccine technology, according to data that emerged Wednesday. That preprint study found that a second shot using a messenger RNA vaccine — Moderna — triggered the biggest boost of virus-neutralizing antibodies in Johnson & Johnson recipients, resulting in a 76-fold increase in antibody levels. A Pfizer booster increased antibody levels 35-fold. A matching Johnson & Johnson booster triggered only a fourfold increase. The documents include an FDA review of Johnson & Johnson’s tests of a second dose of its own vaccine and a separate preprint study that tested mixing booster doses from different companies. The data could provide a road map for the 15 million people who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine in the United States, many of whom have felt left out because the vast majority of U.S. vaccine recipients received messenger RNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna.

Top U.S. infectious-disease official Anthony S. Fauci said health experts are not expecting a variant “that’s going to outstrip the capability of delta,” even as another one, dubbed B.1.630, has been detected in Louisiana.

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’m glad you have heard what the answers are.  If you can let the experts who haven’t tested any of this research know, so they can go back to the lab and come up with the real solution, the 100k that you are OK with dying annually would greatly appreciate your guidance here.

This is truly a “win the day” post/material here

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

The bride is already threatening a lawsuit. They had the church for pictures until 2:30p and the priest starting taking down the flowers WHILE THEY WERE TAKING PICTURES at 2p. He is literally in the background of the Bride/Groom pic. They forced us to leave at 2:15p, so we had to wait outside because our ride to the reception obviously wasnt there yet.  She paid over a grand to get married there and she wants it all back lol

Claim the priest touched you. That's good for $20k, give or take.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JonMcC2018 said:

I understand the need for social media companies to censor genuine medical misinformation, but the level of overreach in the last 18 months has been kinda terrifying. You're basically not allowed to question/discuss any part of the mainstream, accepted narrative around Covid.

That's a HUGE problem and why many won't trust and never will. 

That co-worker I told you guys about (the FIRST one not the second one) is STILL in the ICU. Just in his late 20's. No health issues except probably a good 30-35lbs overweight but not obese. Also sat on his rear end and did nothing but video games in his spare time. He's been in the ICU a good month now at least.

Remember guys, being in-shape, and also exercising/eating healthy is a big part of a healthy immune system and health overall. If you've never been a big exercise guy, never too late!

• Like 1