Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

14 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And what do we know about sepsis over time without hospitalization?

Yeah, but he was triple vaxxed for COVID, and maybe he had sleep apnea.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah, but he was triple vaxxed for COVID, and maybe he had sleep apnea.

If anyone had put thought into it, they'd be more impressed with the fact that a 78 year old who's health was so poor he ended up terminally ill went in for surgery to a hospital literally full of COVID patients and still never ended up getting seriously sick from COVID because he was triple vaxxed.

But actually thinking through things like that is tough when you're going for those sick "pretend to be illiterate on the internet" troll points.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If anyone had put thought into it, they'd be more impressed with the fact that a 78 year old who's health was so poor he ended up terminally ill went in for surgery to a hospital literally full of COVID patients and still never ended up getting seriously sick from COVID because he was triple vaxxed.

But actually thinking through things like that is tough when you're going for those sick "pretend to be illiterate on the internet" troll points.

Well you’d have to read the article to understand that it’s possible for someone to get sick enough to need medical care from anything but COVID. That isn’t just common knowledge that hospitals treat more than COVID. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So Fauci is blaming the number of Covid cases on over counting. I think the exact example he used was kids going to ER with broken arms, getting tested for Covid, and being counted as a Covid hospitalization. That’s interesting. Fauci.

Do you always post misleading things? He wasn’t talking about Covid cases being over counted. He was talking about whether kids specifically were being hospitalized from Covid versus coming to the hospitals with Covid.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Do you always post misleading things? He wasn’t talking about Covid cases being over counted. He was talking about whether kids specifically were being hospitalized from Covid versus coming to the hospitals with Covid.

No. He was saying they go to the hospital for something else, get tested there and test positive, get counted as a hospitalization. I’m not even the one who’s owed an apology here because I always thought people exaggerated over counting to downplay the virus. But now I’m really wondering. Because I asked a nurse the other day if people just go to the ER as soon as they get diagnosed. She said they actually go there to get tested because the lines at testing sites are insanely long. So now I’m really wondering if everyone who tests positive in the ER is being counted as a hospitalization.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, G said:

CDC recommends nobody going on cruises with 5,000 cases in a two week span. Happy new year 

We had planned to go back to the Mediterranean later this year and booked when the vaccines were coming out and cases were plummeting. That didn't work out so well and now they're saying we have to book by April or we're out our down payment. Kinda pissed about it but we did jump the gun based on info we'd been provided so I'm definitely not blame free. Hopefully with this new info regarding what the CDC said they might give us more time. Probably not bc cruise industries might've been the biggest that was hit. 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:30 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

Lol you get so bent out of shape over everything more than anybody bud. Go take a seat in your chair and relax a bit. Unwind. So much tension build up in you. It's depressing 

At least I read the first sentence of a post before commenting on it 

Asian Shrug GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 5