Browns sign S John Johnson

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Not necessarily. We have 1 above average LB/S now with Harrison. We still need a LBer. I am so bullish on JOK that I’d play him inside or outside and be happy. That said, gimme a non-LBer unless the board dictates that he’s far and away BPA. 

I don’t see him as an inside backer. You’re wasting his talents making him play that. If we want a mike we need to draft Zaven than

17 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I would guess WR or trade down.

At 26, their is no WR worthy of being drafted in the 1st. You would be over drafting a WR at 26. Any WR worth a 1st rd grade is going to be long gone 

Edited by buno67

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

At 26, their is no WR worthy of being drafted in the 1st. You would be over drafting a WR at 26. Any WR worth a 1st rd grade is going to be long gone 

Don't know.

Have seen Rondale Moore mocked to BAL and PIT who pick before us but I think it's possible that he slides to us.

You use FA to fill holes. You use the draft to get cost controlled studs who allow you to build strategically in FA, get comp picks from letting guys walk, and lock up the cornerstone guys with extensions.

I'm gonna predict we walk into the draft with the board wide open. Allows us to take BPA (at a position where they have a shot at seeing the field) rather than being shoe horned into a specific position or player.

I think we still get Okwara or Lawson.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, FGK said:

You use FA to fill holes. You use the draft to get cost controlled studs who allow you to build strategically in FA, get comp picks from letting guys walk, and lock up the cornerstone guys with extensions.

I'm gonna predict we walk into the draft with the board wide open. Allows us to take BPA (at a position where they have a shot at seeing the field) rather than being shoe horned into a specific position or player.

I think we still get Okwara or Lawson.

Okwara resigned with the Lions