Raiders release C Rodney Hudson

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sooo, Rodney straight up wanted out? I don't blame him...

Well that makes some sense.....but still, hard to believe LV couldn't get something in return for him trade-wise, even a Day 3 pick.

On another note - I'm sure Watson must love reading another story of a team letting a player leave who wants out... 

• Like 2

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

it's time for James to get his chance. He's been putting in work in the program for a few years, coaches high on him.

With the insane amount of injuries we had at LG, RG and RT, you'd think a guy we are grooming for the long-term and is so ready to take over for Rodney Hudson, we'd work his way into the starting lineup at some point, no?

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

With the insane amount of injuries we had at LG, RG and RT, you'd think a guy we are grooming for the long-term and is so ready to take over for Rodney Hudson, we'd work his way into the starting lineup at some point, no?

Hudson a rock, rarely missed time. I did wonder why we didn't try James at guard. Seems like they had one vision for James, get acclimated to be the center. James might have been outplaying Hudson at practice, or at least not much of a drop off.