Raiders trade C Rodney Hudson + 7th to Arizona for 3rd round pick

RaidersAreOne

ProbaProbably closer to 50 mil or so. I don't like it as I have always loved Huddy. But I have always said if a player wants out let em go. If you don't want to be here I don't want you here. Also we don't know the whole story. Maybe he is not happy losing the rest of his linemates and wants to choose his next/last stop. All I know is it sucks. And I really hope this works out because I am so tired of losing. 

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yet Mark has something like 50M to absolutely waste on his little WNBA franchise?  It’d be absolutely ridiculous if we couldn’t properly fund the Raiders because we spent the money on women’s basketball

I always thought that was a dumb investment. WNBA isn't going to make him any money. The money is coming, once Vegas opens up. getting close 

50 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

To the extent it was the reason we cut Hudson? Doubtful.

It has been pretty well reported throughout the years that one of the main reasons we've missed on top tier free agents is because Mark Davis didn't have the capital to pay out big signing bonuses. 

Mark Davis estimated net worth is $500M which is pretty low in comparison to other owners around the league. For example Steve Bisciotti (Ravens) is worth $4.4B, Arthur Blank (Falcons) is worth $5.5B, Jerry Jones (Cowboys) is worth $8.4B, and David Tepper (Panthers) is worth $15B. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If we get cap savings and Hudson wants to move on then I am okay with the move.  If we saved practically nothing and still cut him then I am done.  Wake me up for the draft and then again when the playoffs start.  I have no desire to watch this team this year.

• Like 1