2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

32 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Pierce said Wall is the best PG in the game?

WWE-WWF-the-rock-rolling-eyes-reaction-1

That disrespect Steph be getting on a daily basis.......

To be fair, Pierce did play with Wall and they are boys, so a little bias is to be expected. As an overall point guard, I'd say Wall is right up there with Curry, but certainly not better.

18 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

1. Curry

2. Westbrook

3. Paul

4. Wall

Nah, at this stage of their respective careers, Wall has definitely surpassed Paul. And I'd say Curry, Westbrook and Wall are all very close to one another in terms of rankings, and all have their respective strengths and weaknesses.

24 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

To be fair, Pierce did play with Wall and they are boys, so a little bias is to be expected. As an overall point guard, I'd say Wall is right up there with Curry, but certainly not better.

I wouldn't say he is right up there with him. He's a level below Steph. Not even close to being better than him. This dude Steph went from being talked about being on Jordan level to now folks saying Wall is better than him. Damn shame.......

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I wouldn't say he is right up there with him. He's a level below Steph. Not even close to being better than him. This dude Steph went from being talked about being on Jordan level to now folks saying Wall is better than him. Damn shame.......

Wall doesn't even sniff Steph guys pleaseeeee

Just now, champ11 said:

Wall doesn't even sniff Steph guys pleaseeeee

All good, these boys will learn soon. Steph gunning for another MVP this year. Once that three point percentage gets back up to normal, he will be pushing to average 30 PPG again. 

19 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Nah, at this stage of their respective careers, Wall has definitely surpassed Paul. And I'd say Curry, Westbrook and Wall are all very close to one another in terms of rankings, and all have their respective strengths and weaknesses.

Overall talent wise? definitely. But once the playoffs hit, I'm taking Paul over Wall and probably Westbrook as well. I've never seen a PG in my lifetime so efficient from all areas of the floor aside from Curry.

I'm just glad I haven't seen any Kyrie > Wall posts. It isn't even close imo.

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

All good, these boys will learn soon. Steph gunning for another MVP this year. Once that three point percentage gets back up to normal, he will be pushing to average 30 PPG again. 

Again? He barely avg 30.1 PPG.. Barely.. FOH.

Archived