2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Lakers aren't making the playoffs in the West.  

Ingram and Kuzma look good and Walton has got them playing defense.

The problem they've got is that there are teams in the West who are just plain better that didn't even make the playoffs last year.  The likes of the Timberwolves and Pelicans have genuine top, top players on their roster and they couldn't even get the 8th seed last year.

On 11/4/2017 at 8:58 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

@champ11 told you not to worry about Milsap, dude is good. Also good to see the Nuggets playing nice defense in the 2nd half. 

Millsap has made the defense so much better tbh. Nice to see the Nuggets pull out that Heat game at the end - they lost so many close games last year. No way they closed that last year. Offense still hasn't clicked tho 

33 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Millsap has made the defense so much better tbh. Nice to see the Nuggets pull out that Heat game at the end - they lost so many close games last year. No way they closed that last year. Offense still hasn't clicked tho 

Offense is inconsistent, but the team is playing better ball than it did in the next couple of games. 

2 hours ago, tom cody said:

It's good to see the Lakers getting better. Wonder if Lebron sees that and decides he's the missing piece to get the Lakers to be a contender again.

The key part of getting LeBron to the Lakers is that the Lakers need to convince another star player to join in.  Even then, I probably wouldn't do that if I were LeBron.  Honestly, I'm hoping he stays in Cleveland.

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

That's some Brandon Ingram type of BS.

Out of the 87 players in the NBA who have taken at least 100 shots this season. Ball is last in FG% - .299, eFG% - .346, TS% - .359.

It's bad, but given that Ingram has actually looked good this season, I guess there is room for improvement? lol

Lonzo's first 10: .299 FG%, .234 3P%, .538 FT%

Mudiay's first 10: .309 FG%, .323 3P%, .647 FT%

Poor Laker's fans are probably ready to jump off a cliff considering how a PG who can't shoot is worthless. At least that's what I recall their general stance being during the early Mudiay and Russell debates, which were a thing (although was not much of a discussion by year 2).

Archived