2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

Booker taking that efficiency step? Looks like that coaching change could have been huge

Yup. It was always ridiculous to expect him to come in and have high usage AND high efficiency as a 19-20 year old. Still is actually. He's the #1 option on a team with (outside of Warren) absolute dog crap offensively.

Part of the reason I want us to play Greg Monroe ahead of Chandler/Len. At least he knows how to put the ball in the basket and might open up a few things for Book.

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Have we talked about Ben Simmons defense? He is pretty good there.

I remember people questioned it coming it but my favorite comparison was a super talented, elite sized Draymond Green. 

Magic was well before my time, but I have to imagine this is what he looked like.  Ben Simmons two best positions are probably point guard and center.

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

LeBron is corny. I don't think he's insecure. I think he shifted and became a lot more comfortable after he got that title in 2015. 

He is definitely corny. He has the worst jokes ever (Zero Dark Thirty-23 or reading the Godfather over and over).

I say insecure because people challenged him on his thoughts regarding the draft so he goes and tries to intimidate a 19yo rookie. No reason for LeBron to bump into Frank and then refuse to move except that he is trying to prove his statement. But don't worry, he has a lot of respect for Frank, one of his HS teammates played with him in France...

2 hours ago, Jetfan66 said:

He is definitely corny. He has the worst jokes ever (Zero Dark Thirty-23 or reading the Godfather over and over).

I say insecure because people challenged him on his thoughts regarding the draft so he goes and tries to intimidate a 19yo rookie. No reason for LeBron to bump into Frank and then refuse to move except that he is trying to prove his statement. But don't worry, he has a lot of respect for Frank, one of his HS teammates played with him in France...

STFU

Archived