2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

The rockets have allowed more guys to get career highs than any team in history. I think 6 guys have career highs against us this season. 

Well 1st place was fun while it lasted. Missing 33% of the rotation with the pathetic bench we have behind them is bad news. 

Thunder about to straight spank us. 

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Yeah its entertaining but what has he done that really warrants him to go after players on social media or pre/post game interviews. Better earn your keep before you want to starting trashing others.

Who made up this rule?

if you wanna trash talk then trash talk. You just have to back it up. It doesn’t matter what you hav previously or how good you are, you have to back it up. That’s the point.

4 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Yessir

It's a guard's league. Anytime a starting caliber guard goes on the block, teams that need one should be lining up.

If the Mavs hadn't drafted DSJ, I would have loved for them to entertain talks for Bledsoe. But I like what the young rookie has in tow.

28 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

it pisses me off so much because he was and still is my favorite fellow in the league. bittersweet to see him killing it at the level he is. 

Y'all will get a guy eventually and all will be right my brother 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Y'all will get a guy eventually and all will be right my brother 

rooting for good teams is ***** ****, if ORL ever breaks .500 past DEC im bailing on the fandom. it's become a lifestyle that's shaped my views on life/overall aura. 

Archived