2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I will be very unhappy if the Nuggets give up a 1st for Marcus Smart. I don't even see him as an asset to be traded for.... by any team. Same goes for Mudiay, so I wouldn't mind a swap, but I don't see why Celtics would do that. This trade either won't go down, or the Nuggets are about to get fleeced.

I wouldn't haaaate to see the Nuggets use a first to upgrade the roster. They have 3 mid first round picks that are talented and don't really play. But I'm not super high on Smart. His defense and personality are definite needs, but his offensive IQ is so bad. Having restricted FA rights is valuable this year though since there isn't much money to be thrown around. But yeah the Nuggets have drafted so well I would rather see them move the vets and scrubs than a pick. We'll see 

I really missed on my Detroit prediction. I didn't think they would erase a three game deficit to make the playoffs, yet they have basically done that in their first four games since the trade lol. 

Wizards are rolling since Wall's injury and could soon overtake the Cavs for the 3rd seed. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Do the Jazz get in the playoffs or no? Now that they are healthy, they are rolling. Six game win streak and won the last two basically without Mitchell. I guess some of it depends on what they do at the trade deadline, but it will be close. 

With Boogie out and Blake gone they have a decent chance

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Do the Jazz get in the playoffs or no? Now that they are healthy, they are rolling. Six game win streak and won the last two basically without Mitchell. I guess some of it depends on what they do at the trade deadline, but it will be close. 

Rubio is going to come down to earth soon and the offense will fall back. Gonna be in the mix though.

Nuggets took care of business against Charlotte. The boys are rolling 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Brooklyn would be stupid to trade spencer. He’s been great. Why trade a player for a pick just to try and replace him in the draft? They should keep their young guys they developed. 

Yeah i was pretty much joking. The idea would be to sell high, but yeah they shouldn't move a homegrown talent like that. 

Archived