2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

5 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

lol poor Pelicans. NBA scheduled the Pacers game so the Pelicans now have back-to-back-to-back games, and they play 7 games in 10 days total. What an absolutely brutal stretch.

Back to back to back is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Couldn't find a single day where it would only be a back to back for both teams, NBA?

11 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Nurkic makes their defense a lot better, so it's tough to just say let him walk.  If they can bring him back for a good deal then they should do it.  I can't imagine many teams offering him more than the MLE.

I'm pretty sure his defense has been bad this year. He's been benched for his defense a few times this year. His advanced stats doesn't suggest he's that much of a difference maker but I could be wrong.

44 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I'm pretty sure his defense has been bad this year. He's been benched for his defense a few times this year. His advanced stats doesn't suggest he's that much of a difference maker but I could be wrong.

He could be really good he’s just so inconsistent. I think he’s really up and down. Just not mentally tough and has a low IQ. Incredibly talented though. If they want to pay him they will be back in the tax as an average team I believe. 

Archived