Raiders trade G Gabe Jackson to Seahawks for 2021 5th

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

It's always funny to me how almost every fan hates the majority of players on their teams OL. 

The grass is always greener...

I like this add for Seattle though. Jackson when healthy is a mauler.

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

It's always funny to me how almost every fan hates the majority of players on their teams OL. 

I don’t think a single Raiders fan hated Hudson or Jackson. Two great pros who gave us many solid years of play.

But when your OL is the highest paid in the league and plays like they’re the 12th highest paid then changing things up isn’t the worst idea.

Jackson still is a good guard and Seattle is going to get good play for the next 2 or 3 years for a 5th round pick. Only knock on him is his cap hit, that is way to high, but if you can pay that then imo a great get.

Do think the cards got a better deal with Hudson, but nothing wrong with this move.

9 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Does LV  have ANY returning OL?

Yes, the 4 projected starters for 2021 were all on the roster last year.

Kolton Miller was the starting LT.
Richie Incognito was on IR.
Andre James was the backup C.
Denzelle Good covered numerous positions (mainly at LG in place of Richie) throughout the season.

The only current hole is RT.

Edited by Nightmare

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Does LV  have ANY returning OL?

kind of.

- LT Kolton Miller has been the guy since drafted, and he'll be back.
- LG Incognito was the starter in 2019 and technically 2020 (but barely played because of an early season injury)
- C is a concern. local media and some fans keep pointing to the fact that we do in fact have a backup C named Andre James. He was awful in limited time though... I sincerely hope he's not the real plan lol
- RG will be Denzel Good, who started almost all of last season due to Incognito's injury (he started some at RT as well)
- RT is a concern as well.

49 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

kind of.

- LT Kolton Miller has been the guy since drafted, and he'll be back.
- LG Incognito was the starter in 2019 and technically 2020 (but barely played because of an early season injury)
- C is a concern. local media and some fans keep pointing to the fact that we do in fact have a backup C named Andre James. He was awful in limited time though... I sincerely hope he's not the real plan lol
- RG will be Denzel Good, who started almost all of last season due to Incognito's injury (he started some at RT as well)
- RT is a concern as well.

There was always going to be a hole at RT even if we kept Trent Brown. The dude was a lazy bum with no desire to play for us after getting paid big bucks. He would have milked an injury or something Good is a solid player at RG although he is a downgrade from Jackson imo, although wayyyy cheaper. The biggest downgrade is of course Hudson to James or a vet FA/2nd round rookie I imagine. This will be a big loss.