FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

Let’s get this thing rolling. Following players are each available for 6th round pick.

RB: Patrick Laird - Jordan Scarlett

WR Allen Hurns -  Mack Hollins - Kai Locksley - Jakeem Grant Snr 

TE: Chris Myarick

DT: John Jenkins - Benito Jones - Durval Queiroz-Neto

DE: Jonathan Ledbetter - Nick Coe

ILB: Elandon Roberts 

OLB: Vince Biegel - Sam Eguavoen - Kylan Johnson

CB: Terrell Bonds - Tino Ellis

S: Clayton Fejedelem - Nate Holley - Brian Cole

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Also seeing @EaglesPeteC has received 6 F's for selecting Parsons in the first.

And I received 4 F's for my 3rd round pick being wrongly listed as Trentwannabe.  I mean, why even rate that one when it's obviously wrong?  Just come back to it later when it's corrected.  I suppose that's a lot of work though, with the extra clicking and all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

And I received 4 F's for my 3rd round pick being wrongly listed as Trentwannabe.  I mean, why even rate that one when it's obviously wrong?  Just come back to it later when it's corrected.  I suppose that's a lot of work though, with the extra clicking and all.

Bit of a double edged sword, because I gave you an A for Trent, but had the correct pick been listed, would’ve given you an F

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok I'm back today. Doc is updated.

Thanks for holding down the fort yesterday everyone. Please make sure you include pick numbers. Especially as picks come in out of order in these later rounds. It makes the doc much easier to update. Sorry @SpacemanSpiff, just a bit of a busy day yesterday. I should have passed your board off to someone else that I knew was going to be around. 

I have his BB so should I wait for you to come around?

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Team Round Draft Selection A B C D F # of Votes Rank Grade
New York Giants 1st 1st Rnd - Pick 15 | Overall: 15 | NYG selects Alijah Vera-Tucker - G 14 10 1 1 4 30 89.7 B+
New York Giants 2nd 2nd Rnd - Pick 10 | Overall: 42 | NYG selects Elijah Moore - WR 10 10 0 1 0 21 93.8 A
New York Giants 3rd 3rd Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 76 | NYG selects Josh Myers - C 8 9 3 1 0 21 91.4 A-
New York Giants 3rd 3rd Rnd - Pick 33 | Overall: 97 | NYG selects Tyler Shelvin - DT 5 9 8 0 0 22 88.6 B+
New York Giants 4th 4th Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 117 | NYG selects Michael Carter - RB 9 5 2 0 0 16 94.4 A

The F's are growing on my selection for Tucker.  Sad, so sad.

Told ya. lol.

Just now, JetsandI said:

Remove F from grading system.   Just because someone dislikes a prospect does not make that prospect a terrible pick.

Figure we'll sort it out when we look to pass out the final grades.  It'll take a minute for me to rig the system so that I get an A++ grade for the Giants.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Once it was brought to my attention it was corrected.  Don't recall if it was the same day or a day shortly after.  I'll try to find when it was corrected and remove the previous grades.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Once it was brought to my attention it was corrected.  Don't recall if it was the same day or a day shortly after.  I'll try to find when it was corrected and remove the previous grades.

It's all good, wasn't complaining about that part.  Just thought the whole thing was silly is all.

Giving AVT a grade of F is way worse lol.