Story Behind the Greatest TD Celebration of All Time

Uncle Buck

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

It was funny when he did it, but it was also hilarious that there were a bunch of Cheeseheads lined up to do a real moon to the Vikings bus as it pulled in to Lambeau Field.  Great rivalry.  xD

yep, those idiot fans.

i blame them for the loss 

50 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

To this day I still wonder if Moss doesn't get traded if Buck doesn't get his knickers in a bunch acting like a little 10 year old.... OMG! A fake mooning! That's literally the worst thing I've seen in my coddled life!

oh no, that Moss moon had nothing to do with him being traded. Randy went to the Vikings owner at the time, a cheapskate named Red McCombs, and was very candid with him about how he felt Red was hurting the team by his cost cutting and attitude. McCombs dialed up the trade himself and the Vikes head coach didn't even know it was in the making until it was done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

oh no, that Moss moon had nothing to do with him being traded. Randy went to the Vikings owner at the time, a cheapskate named Red McCombs, and was very candid with him about how he felt Red was hurting the team by his cost cutting and attitude. McCombs dialed up the trade himself and the Vikes head coach didn't even know it was in the making until it was done.

One of the top two trades in NFL history. Moss trade and Hershel Walker trade!

Moss was traded to the Oakland Raiders for linebacker Napoleon Harris and the Raiders' first (7th overall, which Minnesota parlayed into wide receiver Troy Williamson) and seventh-round picks in the NFL draft. This was a trainwreck.

In addition to players, the Cowboys received Minnesota’s first, second, and sixth round pick in 1990; first and second round pick in 1991; and first, second and third round draft pick in 1992. Set up the cowboys for a decade!!