All things Deshaun Watson

21 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

It’s very clearly not just solicitation. I have no idea how that is even a question at this point. 

Yep.  This is way beyond. Literally not 1 accusation had anything to do with soliciting.  None of these women have anything documented in their reports that they understood there would be anything sexual going on.  Many of them have actually shown proof in attempting to make sure nothing weird would happen and according to them Watson even then didn’t care.

If what these women are claiming ends up being legitimate, Watson is on the same level or pretty damn close to Harvey Weinstein, who got 23 years in prison.

21 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Yep.  This is way beyond. Literally not 1 accusation had anything to do with soliciting.  None of these women have anything documented in their reports that they understood there would be anything sexual going on.  Many of them have actually shown proof in attempting to make sure nothing weird would happen and according to them Watson even then didn’t care.

If what these women are claiming ends up being legitimate, Watson is on the same level or pretty damn close to Harvey Weinstein, who got 23 years in prison.

Just the sheer volume of women being sought out for a job you’d ideally want ONE person to do...this was clearly an obsession for him. It’s a pattern of behavior you see in sexual predators. So at this point my concern would be Watson skating by on this, getting traded, everyone forgetting about it, and now he has an entire new city to seek out new victims. Nope, I have no interest in Deshaun Watson. 

1 hour ago, BroncoBruin said:

Just the sheer volume of women being sought out for a job you’d ideally want ONE person to do...this was clearly an obsession for him. It’s a pattern of behavior you see in sexual predators. So at this point my concern would be Watson skating by on this, getting traded, everyone forgetting about it, and now he has an entire new city to seek out new victims. Nope, I have no interest in Deshaun Watson. 

Agreed.

• Like 1