3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

How is that a myth?! Just look at Jimmy G and his ACL, for one. Freak occurrence, yes. But it was because he was running. No contact, either. Freaky. 

RGIII relied on his knees/legs a lot. He's not playing anymore, is he? Cousins is. 

Russell Wilson has been one of the most durable QBs in the league since he got in. I see Fields mobility more likened to Wilson than RG3. RG3 constantly took big hits much like Kap, because they refused to protect themselves. Outside of that monster hit against Clemson there are only a few occurrences where Fields took a solid hit instead of going down. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Russell Wilson has been one of the most durable QBs in the league since he got in. I see Fields mobility more likened to Wilson than RG3. RG3 constantly took big hits much like Kap, because they refused to protect themselves. Outside of that monster hit against Clemson there are only a few occurrences where Fields took a solid hit instead of going down. 

That dude is possibly the luckiest athlete in recent history. Running for his life so often and not a single major injury....so many other QBs would be jealous if they thought about it. 

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

He just tried to support his stance of an overarching league wide trend by using a single player's injury in comparison to another single player's health 

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

That dude is possibly the luckiest athlete in recent history. Running for his life so often and not a single major injury....so many other QBs would be jealous if they thought about it. 

Partially because he is amazing at protecting himself though. You don’t see Wilson out there taking hits like you did like the guys most associate as running QBs (Vick, RG3, Kap, etc). I’m not saying Fields is Russell, but I do see him trying to protect himself in most cases.

Just now, Forge said:

I'll even let you choose. Chick-fil-a, five guys, or in-n-out

Those are good burgers Walter. I have never been actually, but apparently In-N-Out has started to expand into Colorado, so it will happen eventually. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Those are good burgers Walter. I have never been actually, but apparently In-N-Out has started to expand into Colorado, so it will happen eventually. 

Fries are garbage though, unless you're getting animal style stuff (which I'm not a fan of anyway)