• Droptellus Bennett
    • Mike Daniels
    • Patrick Lucas
    • Nick Perry
    • John Ulrick
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Jeremy McCray

1 hour ago, Teachme_howtoRaji said:

How about Kenny Clark for the Player of the game. He is an animal. So much potential at only 21 years old. 

Clark is playing well. I will not add him as an option until he registers his 1st career sack.

Ball is in your court KC97

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

Man, y'all sound like you need a hug.

Haha. I'm sad about the whole deal but at the same time this is gonna be so interesting to watch play out. I won't use the word fun, but interesting, I suppose.

Nice of you to stop by BTW

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Haha. I'm sad about the whole deal but at the same time this is gonna be so interesting to watch play out. I won't use the word fun, but interesting, I suppose.

Nice of you to stop by BTW

Saw some of dropped by and decided to do the same. Good luck, here's to no injuries for either sad and a good game.

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

Some of them really need to grow a pair...not sure how much the hug is gonna help with that effort

- but thx anyways and here's to no more injuries for either team...:)

Fire shanedorf!!!

24 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Fire shanedorf!!!

Agreed.

When you get a pile of "likes" for that post -  I'll just ban myself....  B|

The saints are going to be very distraught over the loss of their HOF running back. I doubt they'll be able to focus on the Packers on Sunday, that's really tough to do when you're overcome with grief and sorrow. A Peterson-less Saints team just isn't the same - offensively, mentally or physically.  We are facing them at the exact right time, proving the old adage: Its not who you play, but when you play them that matters.

Looks like based on the Injury report it will be, left to right: Bakh, McCray, Linsley (questionable, and I'm not sure who would start), Evans, Bulaga

That's the best 5 we've had all year.  Lane Taylor is doubtful, and I expect Linsley to start.

DB wise King is returning, Burnett is out, Randall is listed as Questionable but I expect him to play.  House is questionable and I expect him to play.  This is our best looking secondary in a long while.

Brooks is out, Thomas is out, Burnett is out.  Burnett returning after the bye would be a nice boost.

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

The saints are going to be very distraught over the loss of their HOF running back. I doubt they'll be able to focus on the Packers on Sunday, that's really tough to do when you're overcome with grief and sorrow. A Peterson-less Saints team just isn't the same - offensively, mentally or physically.  We are facing them at the exact right time, proving the old adage: Its not who you play, but when you play them that matters.

This x100. I don't know how the Saints endure. A Week later and I'm still crying myself to sleep at night lamenting the loss of those explosive 1.7yd runs. So hard seeing him in any other color other than black/gold. I, I just.....I'm sorry, this is just too emotional a topic ....:(

Archived